250 In stock
Red Bell Pepper Flakes. Sweet Dried Amazing Quality Dehydrated Minced Red Bell Pepper Granules (1-3mm) FREE UK P&P
- WHAT IS RED BELL PEPPERS? The Red bell peppers is a spice that comes from the Mediterranean, and consists of dried pepper flakes that are used in foods, especially meats, soups and salads, when we want to give them a distinct, strong taste. Also used as raw material in charcuterie. Dehydrated red bell pepper pieces with a sweet and mild flavour. Red bell peppers are washed, cored, trimmed, diced and dried.
- FLAKES (1-3MM): These flakes are 1-3mm in size. For dishes that peppers will rehydrate during cooking, simply add 15-20 mins before your dish is ready. Or soak for 20 minutes to rehydrate before adding. Ideal for use in sausages, burgers, sauces and seasonings. These often described as meatier than fresh bell peppers. Can be used in soups and stews to add a vibrant colour. A raw food ingredient for use in cooking. It must be cooked fully before consumption.
- AMAZING QUALITY: Always having them on hand is a must. When a recipe calls for them, one tablespoon of UKHealthHouse Bell Pepper equals two tablespoons of fresh chopped peppers. The Red bell peppers is combined beautifully with all roasts, salads, soups and stews, as it gives a very nice flavour and colour anywhere you use it. Bell Peppers are the meek cousins of the more robust chili pepper.
- OUR AIMS: UKHealthHouse's always aims to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. It is our belief that looking after our customers is key to running a successful family business & for this reason we clearly display & follow our company policies. Full customer satisfaction is our ultimate policy. We have many happy customers & where issues have arisen due to slow postage due to bad weather, out of stock items, or incomplete orders, we go above & beyond to resolve complaints with 100% satisfaction.
- HAPPY TO ANSWER QUESTIONS: Please always contact us if there are any problems with your order or if you have any questions about using and cooking with our products. We’re delighted to speak to our customers and give help by email or phone. We can help you decide the right amount of ingredients to mix with your spices or the best size sausage skins to use for the desired result. We can also provide detailed allergen information on all of our products and the appropriate certificates.
Dehydrated or dried bell peppers are ideal to use in dips, marinades, sauces, soups and stews. Dried bell peppers can be used as a substitute in any recipe that calls for fresh. Bell peppers rate a 0 on the heat scale that measures the hotness of peppers. Green bell peppers have a stronger flavor while red bell peppers are slightly sweeter, but both add a delicious touch to salads, soups, stews, and stir-fries.
Bell Pepper Red 1-3mm Natural Flakes
Ingredients: 100% Red Bell Pepper.
Recommended Dosage: A raw food ingredient for use in cooking. It must be cooked fully before consumption.
Free From: Wheat, Crustacean, Eggs, Fish, Soya, Milk, Celery, Mustard, Lupin, Sesame, Nuts, Peanuts & Sulphur dioxide.
Serving Size: As required.
Each 100g Providing:
|Each 100g Provides||Per Serving||%RI*|
|of which saturates||3.26g||**|
|Of which sugars||3.26g||**|
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.