49 In stock
Vitamin B12 1000mcg Time Release Tablet Cyanocobalamin Supplement
- VITAMIN B12: Vitamin B12 contributes to normal function of the immune system; normal energy-yielding metabolism and red blood cell formation; as well as normal psychological and nervous system function. Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division, Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal homocysteine metabolism. All claims are substantiated by EU Register of Nutrition & Health claims.
- BEST FORMULA: Vitamin B12(Cyanocobalamin) 1000mcg.
- QUALITY ASSURED: Vitamin B12 does NOT include GMO ingredients and are free from allergens such as gluten, lactose, soya, nuts and nut traces. Vitamin B12 are suitable for both men & women and are vegan and vegetarian friendly. High strength Vitamins & Supplements which contain no artificial colours or flavours.
- HIGHEST POTENCY: Vitamin B12 tablets are derived from Cyanocobalamin, a very pure form of B12 for super efficient absorption in the body.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: This water-soluble vitamin is involves in the metabolism of every cell in the human body. Viamin B12 also known as Cobalamin is an extremely beneficial vitamin.
Vitamin B12(Cyanocobalamin): 1000mcg - Nutrient Reference Value 40000%
Anhydrous Dibasic Calcium Phosphate DC(Firming Agent)
Microcrystalline Cellulose(Firming Agent)
Silicon Dioxide(Anti-caking Agent)
Magnesium Stearate (Anti-caking Agent)
1 Tablet per day
Who avoid dietary sources rich in vitamin B12 they need along with other B vitamins, vitamin B12 is important for converting the food you eat into cellular energy. Vitamin B12 is also important for proper red blood cell formation and normal function of the nervous system. Vitamin B12 supplements may be important for vegetarians and vegans.
- Immune Booster.
- Supports Energy Levels.
- Great For Brain Health.
- High Strength 1000 MCG.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal function of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B12 helps maintain red blood cell formation in the body.
- Vitamin B12 helps maintain normal energy yielding metabolism in the body.
- Vitamin B12 can contribute to the reduction of Tiredness & fatigue.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.