50 In stock
Vitamin D3 5000IU & K2 100mcg Tablets Cholecalciferol MK-7 - Bone, Blood, Heart, Immune Support Wellness UK
- D3 & K2: Vitamin D & Vitamin K are essential, fat-soluble nutrients. They are usually found in high-fat foods, & when they are eaten with fat, their absorption into the bloodstream increases. Vitamins D3 & K2 work in tandem to help increase calcium absorption & move it around your body, ensuring that you have the maximum amount of calcium. Both of these vitamins have been the subject of various studies as a compound that has been shown to have a strong ability to support a healthy cardiovascular system & healthy arteries.
- VITAMIN D: Often referred to as "sunshine vitamin", vitamin D is abundant in fatty fish and fish oils, but it also builds up in your skin when exposed to sunlight. One of the main functions of vitamin D is to promote calcium absorption and maintain adequate levels of calcium in your blood. Vitamin D3 is the body's preferred form of vitamin D. It plays an important role in our overall health by supporting bones, teeth, muscles and immune health.
- VITAMIN K: Vitamin K is found in leafy vegetables, fermented beans and vegetables, as well as some fatty, animal foods, such as egg yolks, liver & cheese. Vitamin K2 is called the supercharged version of Vitamin K. This is because it has all the benefits of vitamin K, but the difference is that it is more active & circulates longer. Vitamin K2 is essential for strong and healthy bones & a clean circulatory system. Vitamin K2 is a fat-soluble vitamin that has been discovered to be responsible for blood clotting & processing calcium.
- K2 AS MK7 :There are two main forms of vitamin K2 for additional purposes, MK-4 & MK-7. The long chain MK-7 form is recognized as having a long biological half-life & high activity. Vitamin K2 used in this product is derived naturally from NATO extract. Vitamin K2 works in conjunction with vitamin D to move calcium away from the right parts of the body such as bones & teeth & arteries & soft tissues. Vitamin K2 (MK-7) is an ideal form of vitamin K2 because it helps the body maintain blood levels for a longer period of time.
- EASY TO SWALLOW & SUITABILITY : Easy to swallow Each pill contains 5000IU Vitamin D3 and 100µg Vitamin K2 which is powerful enough to give you maximum benefit. Suitable for Vegetarians, Halal, Kosher and Allergen Free. Not Suitable for vegans, Non GMO, Gluten free, Crustaceans free, Egg free, Fish free, Peanut free, Soy free, Milk free, Nut free, Celery free, Mustard free, Sesame seed free, Sulphur dioxide free, Lupin and Molluscs free.
Our daily Vitamin D3 and K2 tablets are a high-potency formula designed to work together to promote proper absorption and integration of calcium which ensures that calcium is in the right places ie bones. And in the teeth, not in the muscles and arteries. Used Vitamin D is in the form of Cholecalciferol, a naturally occurring compound that our bodies can easily use, with the most active form of Vitamin K2; menaquinone 7. Menaquinone 7 (Mk-7) is found naturally in fermented foods such as NATO and has been shown to have tremendous health benefits on its own and especially in combination with vitamin D. While Vitamin K2 helps build bones, it also removes calcium deposits from vessels where they are not needed for healthy blood vessels. It then works with vitamin D3 to increase calcium stores in the bones, where calcium is most needed. Overall, these two nutrients work well together.
D3 and K2 - Helps with bone health: Vitamins D3 and K2 are natural partners and work in unison to ensure proper calcium metabolism and support bone health. Vitamin D is important for the absorption of calcium from our food while vitamin K helps to send calcium to the right places while ensuring its utilization.
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin, other fat-soluble vitamins include A, E and K, as they are fat-soluble and can be stored in the body longer, and can be consumed daily or in large quantities. Is not required. To maintain the correct levels. Therefore, it is easier to get a lot of fat-soluble vitamins than water-soluble vitamins.KEY BENEFITS:
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels.
- Vitamin D helps maintain normal muscle function.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin D plays a role in cell division.
- Vitamin D helps regenerate normal bones.
- Vitamin K contributes to normal blood clotting.
Vitamin D3 (5000IU) & K2(100mcg) Tablets
Ingredients: Bulking Agent (Micro Crystalline Cellulose), vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin K2 Menaquinone-7 (MK7), Anti Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate).
Recommended Dosage: Take (1) one tablet daily with a fat containing meal. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Free From: Gluten free, Crustaceans free, Egg free, Fish free, Peanut free, Soy free, Milk free, Nut free, Celery free, Mustard free, Sesame seed free, Sulphur dioxide free, Lupin and Molluscs free.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet.
Each Tablet Providing:
Vitamin D3 5000iu(Per Serving) 2500%(%RI*)
Vitamin K2 100 mcg(Per Serving) 133%(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.