Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc & Vitamin D Osteo Complex Supplement Tablets
43 In stock
Zinc, Calcium, Magnesium & Vitamin D Osteo Complex Supplement Veg Tablets
Healthy Bones, Teeth, Muscle, Immune, Hairs, Joints
- HIGH STRENGTH: Each serving provides 100% or more of your daily needs for vitamin D3, magnesium, zinc and calcium. You get 5μg of Vitamin D, 320mg of Calcium, 150mg of Magnesium and 15mg of Zinc. The most important thing is that we have prepared it so that each ingredient helps the other, it is very clear with vitamin D which helps in absorbing calcium. Calcium, magnesium and zinc are the three most important minerals that the body needs for bone health.
- CALCIUM: Calcium is a mineral that is essential for building bones and keeping them healthy. It is necessary for our blood to clot, for the muscles to work, and for the nerves to carry signals between the brain and other parts of the body. Most of the calcium in our body is found in our bones and teeth, so when the calcium level drops, our bones are supplied, which eventually weakens and leads to a disease called osteoporosis. Calcium also helps reduce post-menopausal bone loss in women.
- MAGNESIUM: Magnesium is responsible for more than 300 enzyme reactions in the human body. It plays a key role in maintaining bone health, muscle function, energy levels & reducing fatigue & tiredness. Like calcium, these minerals are essential for the nerves to carry messages to the brain more efficiently. That is why Calcium & Magnesium are effective in relieving muscle pain & restless legs syndrome. Calcium & Magnesium contribute to normal muscle function & help keep bones & teeth normal.
- ZINC: Zinc is a trace element that is equally important in supporting our health and wellness. It cannot be stored naturally in the body so it should be taken through daily diet or supplements. It helps heal wounds and reduce inflammation, and maintain bone strength and muscle function. In addition to calcium and magnesium, it is also needed to boost the immune system. Zinc deficiency leads to a decrease in calcium absorption. Zinc helps restore normal bones, hair, nails and skin.
- VITAMIN D: Vitamin D is also an essential nutrient for maintaining strong bones by helping the body absorb and use calcium and phosphorus and regulate normal levels of calcium in the blood. Calcium and vitamin D help reduce bone mineral loss in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density increases the risk of osteoporotic bone fractures. Calcium and Vitamin D are essential for normal bone growth and development in children.
Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc are three minerals that are important in various bodily functions especially in strengthening bone density and adding vitamin D3 which helps in improving the overall health of bones. Studies also show that calcium, magnesium, zinc and vitamin D3 can support many aspects of our health, including immunity, sleep quality, alertness and muscle function. Our Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc supplements are designed to be easily absorbed by the body. It is also easy to swallow in pills to boost your immune system, strengthen bones, teeth, joints and muscles, and improve memory and cognitive functions, relieve stress and anxiety, and maintain energy and alertness.
Calcium 320mg, Magnesium 150mg, Zinc 15mg & Vitamin D3 5ug Tablets
Ingredients: Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Acacia Gum, Glazing Agent (Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose), Zinc Oxide, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Colour (Titanium Dioxide), Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Talc, Humectant (Glycerol), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol).
Recommended Dosage: Take two tablets daily with a glass of water and preferably with a meal, or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
Free From: GMO Free, Free From Milk, Lactose, Gluten And Wheat.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet.
Each Tablet Providing:
Vitamin D3 5μg(Per Serving) 100%(%RI*)
Calcium 320mg(Per Serving) 40%(%RI*)
Magnesium 150mg(Per Serving) 40%(%RI*)
Zinc 15mg(Per Serving) 150%(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegetarians.
Not Suitable for Vegans.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.