Flaxseed Oil OMEGA 3+6+9 1000mg - Capsules Essential Acids - UK Strong formula
248 In stock
OMEGA 3+6+9 Flaxseed Oil 1000mg Capsules Essential Acids UK Strong formula Linseed Oil Softgel Pure Cold Pressed Organic Supplement
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF FLAXSEED OIL SOFTGEL CAPSULES ? Flax Seed Oil is a blue flowering plant that is grown on the Western Canadian Prairies for its oil rich seeds. Flaxseed oil is available in liquid and capsule form. People use flaxseed and flaxseed oil to reduce cholesterol and blood sugar and treat digestive conditions. Some people also take flaxseed to treat inflammatory diseases.
- WHICH IS BETTER FLAXSEED OIL OR FISH OIL ? Flaxseed Oil is high in Alpha Linolenic Acid and is a rich source of Omega 3, 6 and 9 essential fatty acids. Flaxseed oil and fish oil provide similar health benefits, including for skin and blood pressure control. Only fish oil contains the active EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids and may be more helpful in improving overall heart health, inflammation, and mental health symptoms.
- IS FLAXSEED BEST FOR JOINT PAIN ? This natural oil (also known as Linseed Oil) is highly recommended for the general well being and whole body nutrition and is considered to be nature's richest source of omega-3 fatty acids that are required for the health of almost all body systems. Flaxseed oil, which can be bought over the counter in capsule form, is rich in ALA. This fatty acid can help in reducing joint inflammation.
- HOW LONG DOES FLAXSEED OIL TAKE TO WORK ? Early burns research suggests that taking flaxseed oil with soy protein isolate may improve the treatment of mild to moderate burns. But it might take at least 3 weeks before benefit is seen. Flax Seed Oil contains omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids, B vitamins, potassium, lecithin, magnesium, fiber, protein, and zinc and also provides approximately 50% more omega-3 oils than what you could get from taking fish oil.
- DO FLAXSEED OIL PILLS HELP HAIR GROWTH ? Flaxseed Oil is one of the richest source of Omega 3 & 6 & 9 essential fatty acids, around twice as much Omega 3 than a gram of fish oil. It can also reduce inflammation a contributor to diseases throughout the body that can also affect hair growth. B vitamins. Flaxseed is a reliable source of B vitamins, a group of nutrients that are known for making your hair grow stronger and healthier at a more rapid rate.
Flax seeds are known for their many health benefits, which include providing a hearty dose of protein and fiber, reducing appetite and aiding in weight control. High in Omega 3 fatty acids, high in protein, high in fibre and high in minerals. Omega 3, 6 and 9 are fatty acids commonly found in oily fish that are important to the body. They contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels and are therefore a popular food supplement. However, the majority of Omega 3, 6 and 9 supplements are derived from fish oil. Omega 3, 6 and 9 are important fatty acids, contributing to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels. Ordinarily obtained from fish, this supplement uses flaxseed oil in a capsule to ensure that you can benefit from Omega 3, 6 and 9 no matter what your dietary choices.
Key Feature :
- Beneficial for healthy skin.
- Helps in burning body fat.
- The omega-3 fatty acids are direct precursors to important anabolic hormones.
- Most bodybuilders use flax oil for maximum muscle development.
- Omega 3 & 6 & 9 are believed to help in a productive healthy heart, healthy joints and circulation.
Flaxseed Oil 1000mg Softgel
Ingredients: Flaxseed Oil, Vitamin E, Gelatin, Glycerin, Water.
Recommended Dosage: 1-2 Capsule Daily with meals.
Free From: Gluten Free, Crustaceans Free, Eggs Free, Fish Free, Peanuts Free, Soybeans Free, Milk Free, Nuts Free. Celery Free, Lupin Free, Mollusc Free, Mustard Free, Sesame seeds Free.
Serving Size: 1 capsule.
|Each Capsule Providing||Per Serving||%RI*|
|Flaxseed oil (ALA 50%)||1000 mg||**|
|Equiv. ALA||-||NLT 50%|
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Not Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.