50 In stock
Beetroot Extract 800mg Tablets | Natural Blood Pressure Supplement Red Cells, Heart, Liver, Dietary Antioxidant UK Super Strength All Natural Extract
- WHAT IS BEETROOT ? A deep red/purple root crop, beet was used as a traditional medicine to treat indigestion during the Middle Ages. Today, the beetroot serves as one of popular culinary ingredients in the Eastern Europe. Its medicinal properties however has been taken into consideration recently in the medical world. The beetroot is said to have originated from the Sea Beets; it was cultivated by the Mediterranean people, and has since become a staple in European diets.
- BEETROOT EXTRACT SUPPLEMENT : Used since ancient times, Beet Root (Beta Vulgaris) is usually noted for its deep purple colour and distinctive flavour. It has become a popular health food, particularly among runners and cyclists for its well-known wellness properties. UKHealthHouse has designed a super strength formula, to contain 800mg of Beetroot per 1 vegan tablet. Each tablet provides Beetroot 10:1 extract standardised to contain 1% nitrates.
- NATURAL BLOOD PRESSURE PILLS : The benefits of beetroot extract are extensive including being a rich source of Vitamin B6, C, Folic Acid, Magnesium, Nitrates and Potassium. Packed with vitamins, minerals and pigments (betalains), beetroot also contains a high concentration of inorganic nitrates, which have a number of health benefits. In the body, dietary nitrates are converted into nitric oxide - a molecule that dilates blood vessels, causing blood pressure to drop.
- GOOD SOURCE OF B9 : The beetroot extracts come from the Beta Vulgaris plant, a herbaceous plant that bears not only flowers but also a fleshy edible root, which is known as the beetroot. This root vegetable is nutrient-rich. Beetroot extract is a very good source of B9 amongst a host of other health boosting nutrients. B9 helps heart and vein cells to grow and function. It is believed to reduce the chances of a stroke.
- EASY-TO-SWALLOW : UKHealthHouse Beetroot Tablet comes in easy to manage 9mm diameter for ease of intake. The product is available in nine different quantities from 30 to 1000 tablets that consumers can choose from depending on their needs. We recommend taking the tablet together with a healthy and well-balanced diet. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product.
Beetroot (Beta vulgaris) is a root vegetable used in many cuisines around the world. Beetroot (beta vulgaris) is usually noted for its deep purple colour and distinctive flavour. Used since ancient times and has become a popular foodstuff even to this day, As a source of dietary nitrates, it is becoming popular as a health food, with beetroot juice particularly popular among runners and cyclists. Beetroot 800mg tablet each contain a concentrated extract of beetroot equivalent to 800mg beetroot juice per easy swallow, rapid release tablet, making for a super convenient way to work beetroot into your diet.
Key Feature :
- Popular with runners and cyclists.
- Beetroot is becoming a very popular health food.
- A source of dietary nitrates.
- Easy swallow & rapid release.
Beetroot Extract 800mg Tablets
Ingredients: Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Di-Calcium Phosphate), Beetroot 10:1 Extract 1% nitrate, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate).
Recommended Dosage: One Tablet daily with food.
Free From: Salt, sugar, fish, milk, porcine, soya, wheat, gluten, sweeteners, lactose, yeast, dairy products, artificial preservatives and colours.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet.
Each tablet Providing: Beetroot Extract 10:1, 1% nitrate 800mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.