246 In stock
Digestive Enzymes | Tablets DigeZyme® 50mg | Digestion Amino Acids Gut Health
- COMPLEX DIGEZYME® : Digestive enzymes are responsible for breaking down foods. To help us digest our food, these enzymes are produced by our body. They are secreted by different parts of our digestive system & they help break down the major food groups which are proteins, fats, carbohydrates, lactose & cellulose. Depending on the food group, our bodies produce different digestive enzymes. DigeZyme® is a complex of 5 digestive enzymes of non-animal origin, obtained by means of a fermentation process.
- DIGESTIVE ENZYMES : Certain health conditions reduce the production of digestive enzymes in our bodies, in these instances a digestive enzyme supplement before meals can help the body digest food efficiently and absorb the key nutrients effectively. DigeZyme® is derived from a non-animal source, which is found to be stable in a number of formulations. DigeZyme is non-mutagenic, is GMO and BSE – TSE Free, does not contain any biological or grain carrier and is Kosher and Halal Certified.
- VERSATILE MULTI-ENZYME : Our DigeZyme® formula consists of a complex of 5 digestive enzymes that our bodies use to breakdown food. These are; Protease Digestive enzyme that breaks down protein. Amylase that breaks down carbohydrate & starch. Lipase that breaks down fat. Lactase that breaks down lactose-dairy. It improves lactose digestion in individuals who have difficulty digesting lactose (EU register on health & nutrition claim). Cellulase Digestive enzyme that breaks down cellulose.
- WHY DIGEZYME ? DigeZyme® is combination of enzymes that help in proper digestion and better absorption of the foods we eat. Each easy to swallow tablet consists of 50mg of DigeZyme® which is made up of Amylase, Protease, Lactase, Lipase and Cellulase for maximum digestive support. Each enzyme in this complex are safe in terms of their origin, quality and efficacy. Vegan & Vegetarian friendly and GMO Free digestive enzymes.
- Why UKHealthHouse ? Goodbye big bottles, hello minimal eco-friendly packaging. Our tablets are packaged in airtight, resealable and convenient foil pouches with minimal packaging. Convenient for storage, travel and letterbox. Our digestive enzyme tablets are the best on the market. Easy to swallow, minimal binding ingredients used and high quality. We've packaged our highest potency supplements into the smallest pills we can make.
Description:Why should take Digestive Enzymes ?
Digestive enzymes are enzymes that are responsible for breaking down food. They are produced by our bodies to help us digest the food we eat. Enzymes are released from various parts of our digestive system and help break down major food groups such as: proteins, fats, carbohydrates, lactose and cellulose. Our bodies produce different digestive enzymes depending on the food group.
Amylase, this enzyme breaks down carbohydrates and starch, insufficient amylase can cause diarrhoea.
Protease, as the name suggests, is the enzyme that breaks down protein.
Lactase, again, as the name suggests, is used to break down lactose from dairy in our diet.
Lipase, is used to break down fat and allow the body to absorb fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E and K).
Cellulose, breaks down cellulose molecules into monosaccharides such as beta-glucose.Some benefits of Digestive Enzymes tablets:
- To withstand the stress caused by sudden changes in food consumption patterns, exposure to environmental pollutants, extensive travel and unexpected changes in weather.
- Our digestive enzymes use the versatile multi-enzyme complex DigeZyme®.
- Includes the digestive enzymes Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Lactase and Cellulase. Each of these enzymes plays roles in breaking down either Proteins, Fats or Carbohydrates.
- In cases of enzyme insufficiency, caused by damage to the sites of enzyme production.
- Stable source of digestive enzymes.
- Each enzyme in this complex are safe in terms of their origin, quality and efficacy.
- Vegan & Vegetarian friendly and GMO Free digestive enzymes.
Neutral Protease – Bacterial – Bacillus subtilis
Amylase – Fungal – Aspergillus Oryzae
Lipase – Fungal - Rhizopus Oryzae
Lactase – Fungal – Aspergillus Oryzae
Cellulase – Fungal - Trichoderma longibrachiatum (formerly known as Trichoderma reesei).
Ingredients: Bulking Agents (Micro Crystalline Cellulose, Di Calcium Phosphate), DigeZyme® Enzyme Complex (Amylase, Protease, Cellulase, Lactase, Lipase), Anti Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silica Dioxide).
Recommended Dosage: As a food supplement, we recommend taking 1 tablet, 1-3 times a day with food.
Free From: Dairy soya, sugar & gluten.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet.
Each Tablet Providing: DigeZyme 50mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Amylase - 1200U
Protease - 300U
Lactase - 200U
Lipase - 50U
Cellulase - 10U
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.