Organic Brown Linseed/Flaxseeds Siemie Lniane, A Grade Premium Quality
50 In stock
Organic Brown Linseed/Flaxseed Flax seeds Siemie Lniane, A Grade Premium Quality Free UK P&P 100% Brown Alsi Seed Diet Super Food Healthy High in Fibre and Omega 3
- WHAT IS ORGANIC BROWN LINSEED? Linseeds (also known as Flaxseeds) generally come in two varieties, brown linseed and golden linseed, which are both as colourful as the name suggests. They differ little, if at all, in texture, however, the golden variety is definitely more flavourful. Both varieties are a great source of wheat-free fibre and (especially in their ground form), a great vegetarian source of the omega-3 essential fatty acid, alpha-linolenic acid (ALA).
- WHY SHOULD YOU GET ORGANIC BROWN LINSEED? If you're looking to up your essential fatty acid intake (which you should be), look no further, because linseed contains 42% fat! This means that every 10g tablespoon contains about 4.3g of fat, which is made up of 73% polyunsaturated fatty acids, such as omega-6 fatty acids & omega-3 fatty acids, & 27% monounsaturated & saturated fatty acids. Our bodies can't make ALA, so it is essential that we get them from our diet & linseed are an easy way of increasing your intake.
- HIGH IN FIBRE: Well-known for their digestive benefits, Linseed also promote bowel movement by increasing the water content and bulk volume of our stools (number 2's!), keeping us nice and regular. This is especially important as most of us don't eat the recommended amount of fibre, but adding linseed to your diet is an easy, convenient way of increasing your intake. Start with a teaspoon, and increase in size slowly until you're having 1-2 tablespoons, spread throughout the day.
- FOR HAIR GROWTH & WEIGHT LOSS: A great source of soluble & insoluble fibres, eating flaxseed can also help with hair growths It increases the circulation on the scalp which helps in hair growth & prevents hair breaking. Flaxseed gel for hair is frequently used to encourage the growth of new hair follicles.” If weight loss is a major concern for you, then adding flax seeds can be a great addition to your diet. Take a cup of water into a bowl, & add flaxseeds to it. Let it stay like that until morning. In the morning, strain the liquid & consume it first thing on an empty stomach.
- PROCEDURE: It's really important to increase your fluid intake along with your fibre, aim for 8-10 cups of fluid each day to compliment this regime. Why not try mixing linseeds with a glass of water? Killing two birds with one stone! If you wanted something with a bit more oomph than water, Add them to salads, muesli, porridge, smoothies for a quick & convenient way of nourishing your body. Linseed have a subtle nutty, earthy flavour that lends itself well to both savoury & sweet foods alike, however I find they make especially enjoyable Granola Cookies.
Brown linseed, or flax, has a long history of human use dating as far back as ancient Mesopotamia. An excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, which helps to lower blood pressure and has been linked with the prevention of breast and colon cancer, linseed also provides a rich variety of essential nutrients. These include vitamin E, potassium, calcium, and magnesium. They are packed with energy as well – just 100g can provide you with 27% of your daily requirement! Flax seed is commonly used to improve digestive health or relieve constipation. Flax seed may also help lower total blood cholesterol and low-density lipoprotein (LDL, or "bad") cholesterol levels, which may help reduce the risk of heart disease.
Uses - Flaxseed is a prominent ingredient in cereals, pasta, whole grain breads and crackers, energy bars, meatless food products, and snack foods. Include flax seeds in the food you eat regularly. Whenever you have a special meal, such as oatmeal, smoothies, soup, or yogurt, stir in a couple of tablespoons of ground flaxseed.Key Features:
- Flax seeds are packed when it comes to nutritional value.
- Although small, they are rich in the omega-3 fatty acid ALA, lignans and fibre, all of which have been shown to have many potential health benefits.
- Their consumption can improve digestive health, lower blood pressure and lower bad cholesterol, reduce the risk of diabetes and benefit people.
- As a versatile nutrient, flax seeds are easy to add to your diet.
With many proven health benefits and possibly more, there’s no better time than now to grab some flax seeds from UKHealthHouse.
Brown Linseed Natural
Ingredients: Brown linseed (100%)
Recommended Dosage: LINSEED/FLAXSEED are an excellent source of vegan protein, various minerals, and other healthful properties. They can be enjoyed as they are or to make them easy to add to recipes and smoothies for a fibre boost. Make healthy flax crackers and dip them in homemade hummus.
Free From: Cereals, Crustacean, Eggs, Fish, Soya, Milk, Dairy, lactose, Wheat, Celery, Mustard, Lupin, Sesame, Nuts, Peanuts and GMO.
Serving Size: 100g.
|Each 100g Providing||Per Serving||%RI*|
|Of which saturates||3.66||**|
|Of which sugars||3.66||**|
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.