250 In stock
Natural Black Sesame Till Seeds Whole Tahini Seed 100% - AA Premium Quality Healthy Nutrition A Grade Premium Quality Free UK P&P
- SESAME SEEDS BLACK : Black sesame seed has a deep black hull which contains a range of phytonutrients. Sesame seeds are popular across the globe. They can be used to make black tahini which is a popular ingredient in a range of dishes from North Africa, Turkey and Greece. Our black sesame seeds have a nutty, earthy, rich flavor with smoky notes, and will lend any dish in which they're used a distinctive visual appeal thanks to their dramatic grey-black colour.
- A STAPLE OF MIDDLE EASTERN CUISINE : One of the oldest condiments known to humanity - sesame seeds make a great addition to any kitchen store cupboard. As well as being used in a huge variety of dishes from the Middle East & beyond, sesame seeds are the main component of delicious tahini paste. Black sesame seeds are often used in Oriental cooking & impart a deep, savoury flavour that is quite different from the normal, white sesame seeds. Did you know that sesame seeds are rich in healthy omega 3 & fibre?
- IMPRESSIVE RANGE OF NUTRIENTS : Although they are small, sesame seeds pack a powerful punch. Just one 30g serving is high in Protein, Fibre, Iron & a source of Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Phosphorus, Manganese, Zinc & Copper. The majority of us are probably most accustomed to encountering black sesame seeds scattered on top of loaves of bakery bread, but they're a much more versatile ingredient than that would suggest, adding taste, texture & visual flair to a wide range of dishes, both savoury & sweet.
- PLANT MILK : Protein, Iron, Calcium & Zinc are important in plant based diets so sesame seeds are a popular choice for anyone who avoids animal products. If you like experimenting with plant milks then try making sesame milk for a calcium rich alternative to dairy. Black Sesame Seeds are high in Protein, Fibre, Iron & a source of Calcium, Magnesium, potassium, Phosphorus, Manganese, Zinc & Copper (per 30g serving). You can even combine our black sesame seeds with nuts, a little sugar or other sweetening & water to make a vegan milk.
- DIRECTIONS : Try using them as a crust for preparations such as crab cakes, baked fish & soy sauce or hoisin chicken wings. Crush or blend them into a paste to make tahini for hummus or use in eye-catching curries. Sprinkle them into salads (fruit salads, too!) & grain bowls. Use them in mixes for baked goods such as muffins, macrons, marble cake & more. Black sesame seeds are commonly used to coat sushi rolls. They are also used in stir-fries throughout the East. You can also also grind them up & boil them to make things like black sesame soup.
Black Sesame seeds are a tiny flat little tear drop shaped seed full of nutty flavor and satisfying crunch. These sesame seeds from India are a uniform and consistent in color and size. Their flavor is mildly sweet and nutty. Use black sesame seeds, whole, as a garnish on top of fresh baked goods like rolls, breads, crackers, and bagels. Use them alone or paired with other grains and seeds like poppy, sunflower, and oat for a multigrain mix. Toss them in salads and stir-fries. Buy sesame seeds in bulk and keep them on hand. To make homemade hummus, first grind sesame seeds to release their rich oils. Ground sesame seed paste is called tahini paste, and used in many savory dishes from Asia and the Middle East. You can also add these black sesame seeds to seed mixes, just like with normal sesame seeds. They are also good in salads. Black sesame seeds are mineral-rich, and are commonly taken as a form of dietary supplement. A handful a day will provide nutrients such as iron, magnesium, phosphorus and calcium. In addition, many people take black sesame seeds for improved bowel or circulatory health.
Sesame Seeds Black Natural
Ingredients: Sesame seed.
Allergens: Sesame Seeds.
Free From: Wheat, Eggs, Fish, Celery, Mustard, Lupin, Nuts, Peanuts, Crustacean, Dairy, soya.
Serving Size: 100g.
Each 100g Providing:
Energy kcal 598(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Energy kj 2470(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Protein g 18.2(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Fat g 58(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Saturated Fat 10.5g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Carbohydrate g 0.9(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Of which sugars 0.4g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Sodium mg 20(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Salt /g 0.05(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Fibre g 7.9(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
GM Free, Kosher Not certified, No Organic & No Irradiated.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.