50 In stock
Zeolite Powder Clinoptilolite Natural Detoxifier Pure Micronized Clay
- MINERAL POWDER: Zeolite powder is a 100% natural mineral powder with a wide range of industrial, agricultural, household, cosmetic & medical uses. which is a negatively charged mineral formed from the fusion of lava & ocean water. Zeolites are minerals that contain mainly aluminum & silicon compounds. They are used as drying agents in detergents & in water & air purifiers. These zeolites are micronized into a powder for maximum absorption.
- FOR SKIN: Zeolite powder can be used for detoxifying facial masks or mud wraps. Zeolite makes a wonderfully detoxifying mask. It'll do a deep cleanse on your pores and help heal any existing blemishes. Integrate with other personal care products such as cleansers, exfoliators or skin lighteners or even as a dental powder to remove plaque and tartar.
- 100% SAFE: Quality tested zeolite products have proven through numerous scientific studies to be 100% safe. High quality zeolite products have been put through a purification and activation process under clean a and safe process to ensure the cleaness and powerful product possible. Zeolite powder can be used for washing fruits or vegetables. Just dissolve about 1g in a bowl of water and place them in, deodorizing fridges or freezers which can also delay frost build-up.
- FOR PETS: Zeolite is safe for Pets, Not all Zeolites are safe but Zeolite clinoptilolite is safe for Pets. It's been around for years, it's natural and is safe for use over a long period of time, for example, some pets can take up to 6 to 9 months to totally detox heavy metals or other toxins from the body. Zeolite is natural and soft enough to use for a long time while not putting too much toxic load on the liver or lymphatic system.
- WIDELY USE: Natural zeolite powder is widely used in plastics, rubber, detergent industry, soap, whitening soap in order to improve the appearance of product quality, improve the washing effect, in the plastics, rubber industry can play an adsorption odor molecules, detoxification in addition to taste, absorption of air in Formaldehyde, ammonia, benzene and other toxic substances.
The zeolite contains iron, manganese, copper, sodium; Potassium, calcium, magnesium, etc. 18 kinds of animal growth and development of the required micro-and macroelements; Having a higher molecular porosity, it has a good adsorption and ion-exchange. Can absorb the harmful gas in the gastrointestinal tract of animals and slow release of ammonia ion adsorption for ruminant livestock synthetic bacterial protein to increase the carcass protein production and deposition; As livestock, poultry house litter deodorizer and air purification agent good results. As above, the feeding of livestock, poultry plays an important role to promote animal growth, improve digestive function, reduce the cost of feeding. It can be used as feed. Example: Add 5% talc, average daily gain of pigs can be increased by 10% -12%, and Aberdeen, the survival rate can be increased by more than 3%, but also can reduce the incidence of pig feed. Add 5% talc in cow feed, can increase the milk yield of 5% -10%, while the increase in the mineral content in the milk. 4% talc, can add in the chicken feed chicken weight gain increased by 6% 5% talc; Add layer feed, egg production can be increased by 7% -10%. Add 4% of talc, fish in the fish feed, weight gain can be increased by 5%, and also can reduce the mortality.
Clinoptilolite, a natural zeolite, with approximate empirical formula: (Ca, Fe, K, Mg, Na)3-6Si30Al6O72.24H2O
Ingredients: Natural Micronised Zeolite Powder (Clinoptilolite).
Directions: Apply activated cleay to the face avoiding eye area. Gently rinse clean after 15 minutes.
Elemental Analysis (Typical):
SiO2: 65-72% As <2 ppm
Al2O3: 10-12% Cd <0.6 ppm
Fe2O3: 0.7-1.9% As <2 ppm
K2O: 2.3-3.8% Hg <0.1ppm
CaO: 2.4-3.7% Pb <30 ppm
Na2O: 0.1-0.65% Cd <0.6 ppm
P2O5: 0-0.03% Hg <0.1ppm
MnO: 0-0.08% Pb <30 ppm
Muscovite / Illite: 1.1%
Physical Properties (Typical):
Colour: Off-white or ivory
Specific Gravity: 2.0-2.4
Bulk Density: 0.7-0.8 Tonne/m3
Hardness: 2-3 Mohs
Water Absorption Capacity: 42-50%
Oil Absorption Capacity: 57ml/100g
Cation Exchange Capacity: 1.5-1.9meq/g
Micropore Area: 11m2/g
Mesopore Area: 29m2/g
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.