249 In stock
Ashwagandha Powder Premium Root AKA Indian Ginseng 100% Ashwagandha Root Powder GMO Free Vegan Withania Somnifera Organically Grown Fresh
- WHAT IS ASHWAGANDHA? Ashwagandha powder, also known as Winter Cherry or Indian Ginseng powder is made from the root of the Rennet (withania somifera) plant. Ashwagandha powder can be traced back almost 3000 years, & was used as a traditional indian medicine, promoting physical & mental health. Ashwagandha is the world's most widely studied & researched patented form of Ashwagandha, that has a plethora of adaptogenic benefits for the human body. Ashwagandha has been used for centuries as part of Ayurvedic medicne.
- AS A TRADITIONAL SUPERFOOD: Used in Ayurvedic practices (a traditional Indian medicine), our Ashwagandha powder is made from the roots of the organically grown withania somnifera plant, which contains many beneficial nutrients. including anolides, alkaloids, choline, fatty acids, amino acids, And a type of sugar, it is light tan in color, with a mild aroma and a very mild but slightly bitter taste.
- APPROVED HEALTH BENEFITS: Ashwagandha is a natural solution for reducing stress, fatigue, insomnia and calming anxiety. This well-researched powder, is scientifically proven to help with sleep by controling the production of stress hormones, improve energy, stamina and endurance, boost sexual performance and support immune system and general well-being. and has a reputation for boosting the body's supply of antioxidants, whilst maintaining a healthy immune system.
- USE IN FOOD & DRINKS: Ashwagandha Powder has a mild but bitter flavour and contains a number of important nutritional components including fatty acids, amino acids and a variety of sugars. Mix Ashwagandha powder into your hot drink, smoothies, milk or almond or soy milk. Use in breakfast cereals. Make snacks, puddings or even cookies. Take 5g per day, consult your doctor before taking any nutrient-dense products.
- FREE FROM ANIMAL TESTING & GMO: UKHealthHouse confirms that we do not conduct or commission animal testing of any products. Ashwagandha Powder is not subject to genetic modifications and are sourced from suppliers and growers producing the product without the aid of any Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs). Ashwagandha Powder, or Withania somnifera, is most commonly sourced from India, and the drier regions of India, such as the Mandsaur District and Madhya Pradesh.
Ashwagandha powder is sourced from India. Ashwagandha powder is most commonly sourced from Nepal, and the drier regions of India, such as the Mandsaur District and Madhya Pradesh. The best quality ashwagandha roots are selected and harvested by local farmers in the region After harvest, the roots are selected for the best quality. It is important that the root is harvested and processed at the right time or potency can be lost. The ideal time to harvest the root is at 6-7 months old. The roots are washed, crushed, dried and then milled into a fine powder by local farmers. and prepared into its use as a familiar herbal remedy. Widely used as a traditional medicine, the root has a light tan colour and a slightly nutty fragrance.
Ingredients: 100% Ashwagandha.
SUGGESTED USE: Add to a smoothie, stir into favourite drink, use in cooking and baking. Take 5g per day, consult your doctor before taking any nutrient-dense products.
Free From: Salt Free, Sugar Free, GMO Free, No Artificial Colours.
Serving Size: Per 100g.
|Each 100g Provides
|of which saturates
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.