250 In stock
Organic Barley Grass Powder High Quality EU Barley Grass Powder High Chlorophyll RAW 100% Superfood Greens German Grown, Detox, Green Juice Cleanse Weight Loss
- BARLEY GRASS POWDER : Barley is known to be the first grain cultivated by humans with the use of 7000 BC. Organic barley grass powder is grown organically by European farmers in fertile fields. Barley grass is harvested when the plant is young at the peak of its nutrition. It is then processed into Europe's largest, most advanced, & most efficient dehydration plants. The final processing step involves grinding the barley grass into a fine powder. It takes 5kg of fresh leaves to make 1kg of powder.
- PREMIUM QUALITY POWDER : Our Organic Barley Grass Powder is sourced from the most reputable suppliers & is selected according to their standards to provide the highest amount of natural nutrients. Organically grown barley grass is harvested, washed, pruned & dried before undergoing dehydration. Dry barley grass then goes through a sieve & metal detection before being packed. Our powder is not subject to genetic modification & is obtained from product manufacturers, suppliers & growers without the assistance of a GMO.
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION : Large amounts of vitamins & minerals are found in the leaves of green barley greens. These include potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, copper, phosphorus, manganese, zinc, beta carotene, B1, B2, B6, C, folic acid, & pantothenic acid. Barley grass is said to contain 30 times more vitamin B1 & 11 times more calcium than cow's milk, 6.5 times more carotene & about 5 times more iron in spinach, seven times more vitamin C than oranges. Whole wheat flour contains four times as much vitamin B1, & 80mcg of vitamin B12 per 100g of dried barley plant juice.
- HEALTH BENEFITS : Barley grass is an excellent source of fibre & antioxidants. High doses of essential vitamins & minerals help in the formation of red blood cells & haemoglobin & increase the quality of the skin. High levels of iron contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system. Low in fat & a good source of protein. It can help reduce fatigue & tiredness, help control cholesterol levels, is extremely beneficial for bone health & is an excellent dietary supplement to complete any diet. Especially for vegans & vegetarians.
- USES/BAKING/SNACK/KETO : Blend in smoothies or mix barley grass powder with water, milk or almond or soy milk. Use cereals, granola and porridge for breakfast. Use in cooking such as in soups or sauces or even in salad dressings to enhance health by adding barley grass powder. Grass powder that can be used in baking and cooking, can be used in breakfast bites, muffins, bars, puddings, dips, yogurt or even cookies. Also an excellent ingredient if you are following the keto diet! Take 3-5g daily, consult your doctor before taking nutritious products.
Considered to be the first cereal grain cultivated by humans, the uses of barley date back to 7000 BC. Our Barley Grass is organically grown on the fertile plains by European (German) farmers. Barley Grass is harvested whilst the plant is still young at its nutritional peak. It is then processed at one of the largest, highly innovative, and most efficient dehydration plants in Europe. The final processing step involves milling barely grass into a fine powder form. It takes 5kg of fresh leaves to produce 1kg of powder. The product is certified organic by the Soil Association under the code GB-ORG-05.
It is one of the green grasses. The real beauty of barley is found in the leaves. The young green shoots of power that form before the grain. Young leaves have a great ability to absorb nutrients from the soil. When barley leaves are 12-14 inches high, they contain all the vitamins, minerals, and proteins needed for human consumption, as well as chlorophyll. These needs are easily absorbed throughout the digestive tract, giving our body instant access to vital nutrients.
Barley grass is high in organic sodium, which dissolves calcium accumulated in the joints and also replenishes organic sodium in the lining of the stomach. It helps digestion by improving the production of hydrochloric acid in the stomach. People with arthritis have been using celery juice for years because it contains organic sodium (28mg per 100g), but compare it to the organic sodium (775mg per 100g) in barley grass!AUTHORISED HEALTH BENEFITS BASED ON MICRONUTRIENTS
Micronutrients in Organic Barley Grass Powder (EU) contribute to:
✓ normal function of blood vessels ✓ normal energy-yielding metabolism
✓ normal function of bones ✓ maintenance of normal vision
✓ normal function of cartilage ✓ normal psychological function
✓ normal function of gums ✓ normal function of the immune system
✓ normal function of skin ✓ protection of cells from oxidative stress
✓ normal function of teeth ✓ reduction of tiredness and fatigue
✓ increases iron absorption ✓ regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
✓ normal blood clotting ✓ normal energy-yielding metabolism
✓ normal muscle function ✓ normal neurotransmission
✓ normal function of digestive enzymes ✓ process of cell division and specialisation
✓ maintenance of normal teeth ✓ reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women
✓ normal growth and development of bone in children ✓ normal protein synthesis
✓ electrolyte balance ✓ process of cell division
✓ normal oxygen transport in the body ✓ formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
✓ normal macronutrient metabolism ✓ normal cognitive development of children
✓ normal metabolism of vitamin A ✓ normal carbohydrate metabolism
ORGANIC BARLEY GRASS POWDER (EU)
Ingredients: 100% Organic Barley Grass.
SUGGESTED USE: 3-5g per day. Please consult your doctor before taking any nutrient-dense products.
Free From: Salt Free, Sugar Free, GMO Free, No Artificial Colours.
Serving Size: Per 100g.
Each 100g Providing:
Energy (kJ)/(kcals) 1 224/293(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Protein 13g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Fat 1.2g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Of which saturates 0g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Mono-unsaturates 0g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Poly-unsaturates 0.8g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Carbohydrate 40g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Of which sugars 9.6g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Fibre 36g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Salt 0.24g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Vitamin C 93mg(Per Serving) 116(%RI*)
Calcium 419mg(Per Serving) 53%(%RI*)
Magnesium 144mg(Per Serving) 53%(%RI*)
Iron 16mg(Per Serving) 114%(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.