250 In stock
Trimethylglycine (TMG) Powder - Betaine Anhydrous - Preworkout Homocysteine
Supports Healthy Aging with Betaine Anhydrous Muscle Pump Liver
- WHAT IS TMG (TRIMETHYLGLYCINE) BETAINE ANHYDROUS? TMG (Trimethylglycine) is a molecule which, structurally, is the amino acid Glycine with three methyl groups attached to it. It is known as a 'betaine' but because it was the first dietary betaine discovered (from beetroot) and it is the most popular molecule referred to as a betaine, the terms ‘trimethylglycine’ and ‘betaine’ are used interchangeably. Get a nutritional helping hand for your heart and liver health with TMG!
- BETAINE CONTRIBUTES TO NORMAL HOMOCYSTEINE METABOLISM: Trimethylglycine (TMG) is an amino acid that protects the cardiovascular system by supporting healthy levels of the amino acid metabolite homocysteine and delivering valuable nutritional support for healthy liver function. TMG is naturally occurring and can be found in animals, plants and microorganisms. It can be sourced from a number of food sources such as seafood, wheat-germ, spinach and quinoa.
- WHO IS BETAINE ANHYDROUS / TMG (TRIMETHYLGLYCINE) SUITABLE FOR? UKHealthHouse's TMG (Trimethylglycine) / Betaine Powder are suitable for those looking for a high-quality supplement. They are suitable for the general public and athletes. As a pre workout supplement we recommend taking this 30-45minutes before exercise. If you’re currently taking medication, we would recommend checking with a doctor or medical professional before taking this supplement.
Betaine anhydrous a kind of quasi-vitamin a new high-efficient growth accelerating agent. Its neutral nature changes the disadvantage of Betaine HCL and has no reaction with other raw materials which will make the Betaine work better. Betaine anhydrous is also rich in methyl and could provide methyl for many basic biological functions such as synthesis of creatine, carnitine, DNA and RNA, muscle’s growth, immune cellular function. Supports healthy liver function, detoxification & normal homocysteine levels.
Key Benefits of TMG (Trimethylglycine) /Betaine Anhydrous:
- Popular pre-workout supplement.
- A derivative of the amino acid Glycine.
- Betaine contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- High quality Trimethylglycine (TMG) / Betaine powder.
Betaine Anhydrous Powder
Ingredients: 100% Pure Betaine Anhydrous.
Recommended Dosage: As a food supplement, we recommend taking 2-3g daily.
* Please do not exceed the recommended intake. A daily intake in excess of 4g may significantly increase blood cholesterol levels.
Free From: Dairy, Gluten and allergen free.
Serving Size: 2g.
Each 2g Providing: TMG/ Betaine Anhydrous 2g (Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.