250 In stock
Sodium Ascorbate Powder High Grade Buffered Vitamin C Powder Antioxidant 100% Pure BP/USP/FCC standard Ascorbic acid, Nutritional Food Grade
- WHAT IS SODIUM ASCORBATE? Sodium ascorbate, a water-soluble salt, contains ascorbic acid or vitamin C combined with sodium. As a nutritional supplement, sodium ascorbate provides a less acidic alternative to the more common ascorbic acid. Besides its use as a nutritional supplement, sodium ascorbate is also found as a food additive. It is readily absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract & metabolized. People with gastrointestinal problems, & wishing to supplement vitamin C in the body decide to accepting it because of the reduced acidity.
- IDENTITY: Compared to other forms of vitamin C, sodium ascorbate may provide a more bio-available source of vitamin C, meaning that it is easier for the body to absorb and make use of sodium ascorbate. Sodium ascorbate contains 111 mg of sodium and 889 mg of ascorbic acid. The addition of sodium buffers the acid content of vitamin C, resulting in lowered acidity. Occurs in the form of a white powder or granular crystal structure. It is odorless, but has a distinctive flavor.
- EFFECTS OF SODIUM ASCORBATE: Sodium ascorbate & other forms of vitamin C are important for the health of bones, connective tissues & blood vessels, & help the body to absorb iron needed to produce red blood cells. It also acts as a highly effective antioxidant, preventing damage to essential molecules in the body. The excess is excreted in the urine. Such supplementation is not recommended for people with a low salt diet. There are no specific restrictions on the daily intake of this substance.
- BENEFITS OF SODIUM ASCORBATE: Humans do not have the ability to make vitamin C, & must receive it through food sources or nutritional supplements. The FDA recommended daily allowance for vitamin C is 75 to 90 mg per day. Pure Source Nutrition Sodium Ascorbate benefit those who do not eat a diet high in vitamin C. Sodium ascorbate is preferred over ascorbic acid by those who want to avoid food acidity. Sodium Ascorbate Powder is an inexpensive buffered form of Vitamin C & is Pharmaceutical Grade.
- USE OF SODIUM ASCORBATE: Sodium Ascorbate food grade ( powder form) also known as Vitamin C. Is an antioxidant and an acidulant often used in the production of foodstuffs. Sodium ascorbate is added to the milk powder, condensed milk, frozen and unprocessed fruits, vegetables, shellfish, prepackaged and minced meat, beer, fresh pasta. This substance prevents the browning of fruits and preparation of nitrosamines in meat. Professional quality Vitamin C Powder for supplementation.
Our bodies are unable to produce Vitamin C. We absorb what we need from our food, including fruit & vegetables. Vitamin C is needed for the growth and repair of tissues in the body and is needed for healing wounds, maintaining bones and teeth. It also helps the body make collagen which is an important protein used to make skin, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and blood vessels. Sodium Ascorbate should be taken under the guidance of a medical professional and as part of a healthy diet.Key Features:
Prevents heart attack.
Cell and tissue repair.
Healthy skin, bones and teeth.
Heals cuts and wounds.
Prevents the conversion of irritants in tobacco smoke.
Helps absorb iron.
Reduces lead levels in the blood.
Sodium Ascorbate Powder
Ingredients: 100% Pure Sodium Ascorbate.
Recommended Dosage: 1 headed teaspoon (1g) to 250ml of water or your favorite beverage 1 to 3 times daily. Take 1 serving in the morning & 1 serving in the evening.
Free From: Dairy Free, Fish Free, Lactose Free, No GMOs.
Serving Size: 1g.
Each 1g Providing: Pure Sodium Ascorbate 1g (Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.