248 In stock
Selenium 220μg & Vitamins A,C,E Immune System, Hair, Nails Support tablets
Skin and Thyroid Supplement Vegan as Bioavailable L-Selenomethionine
- WHAT IS SELENIUM? Selenium is an essential trace mineral that is popularly termed the ‘miracle mineral’. Selenium is an antioxidant that protects your hair skin and nails from damage. Selenium is found naturally in seafood, organ meats, wheat germ & Brazil nuts. If you are not able to get enough of these essential trace minerals, then take 1 easy-to-swallow selenium tablet daily to ensure you get the optimum dose for overall health.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: It is thought to offer powerful anti-oxidant properties that can protect the body's cells from oxidative stress caused by 'free-radicals'. Selenium has also been shown to support a healthy immune system, fertility and thyroid function. Selenium contributes to the normal function of the immune system & the normal thyroid function. It also contributes to normal spermatogenesis (to help with male fertility) (EFSA claims).
- FOR HEALTHY NAILS & GORGEOUS HAIR: Perfect skin hair and nail vitamins to make you feel and look your best! Apart from acting as immune system supplements, our selenium tablets (not selenium capsules) act as an antioxidant supplement as well as nail & hair supplements for women & men. Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails (EFSA Claims). Selenium contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress (a key factor that contributes to the ageing process).
- HIGHLY ABSORBED FORM OF SELENIUM 220UG: Our selenium supplements contain 220mcg of potent, yeast free & biologically significant Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) per serving. This highly absorbed form that our selenium tablets contain is particularly safe as it doesn’t release inorganic selenium into the body. We understand the importance of providing Selenium nail & hair tablets that caters to everyone's needs, as well as being sourced & produced ethically. UKHealthHouse Selenium Supplement is the one for you!
- HIGHEST QUALITY 100% NATURAL & VEGAN SELENIUM SUPPLEMENTS WITH ASSURED: Premium quality hair growth tablets for women and men. We ensure that our nail & hair supplements for men & women contain only high-quality natural ingredients. Our selenium 220mcg tablets are vegan-friendly, non-GMO, 100% gluten-free, lactose-free & allergen-free. We offer a 100% money-back guarantee if you are not happy with the results of our selenium nail supplements.
Selenium is a trace mineral that we need to get through diet or supplements. This mineral is essential for thyroid health and a working metabolism. Selenium is also a potent antioxidant and may lower oxidative stress. It plays a critical role in metabolism and thyroid function and helps protect your body from damage caused by oxidative stress. What's more, selenium may help boost your immune system, slow age-related mental decline.
Our selenium tablets contain the active ingredient selenomethionine, an amino acid-based type of organic selenium found naturally in food. This is the preferred form of selenium and when you consume selenomethionine supplements, your body recognizes the selenium as the amino acid methionine and immediately incorporates it in into its protein stores, resulting in up to double the plasma selenium stores compared to cheaper selenium supplements.
- Improves Hair and Nails
- Supports the Immune System
- Anti-Oxidant Properties
- An Important trace mineral for healthy hair, skin and immune system.
- Uses the high quality Bioavailable form, L-Selenomethionine which is better absorbed than conventional forms.
- Selenium contributes to normal spermatogenesis
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal nails
- Selenium contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Selenium contributes to the normal thyroid function
- Selenium contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Selenium ACE Tablets
Ingredients: Bulking Agents (Micro Crystalline Cellulose, Di Calcium Phosphate), Vitamin C(Ascorbic Acid), Selenium (L-Selenomethionine), Vitamin E (DL-AphlaTocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin A (Retinol Acetate), Anti Caking Agents(Magnesium Stearate, Silica Dioxide).
Recommended Dosage: Take one (1) tablet daily with a meal. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Free From: No added artificial colours, flavours, sugar, starch, dairy, soya, gluten.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet.
Each Tablet Providing:
Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) 220 mcg(Per Serving) 400%(%RI*)
Vitamin A [2,664 IU] (as Retinol Acetate) 800 mcg(Per Serving) 100%(%RI*)
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 80 mg(Per Serving) 100%(%RI*)
Vitamin E (as DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 12 mg(Per Serving) 100%(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.