Out of stock
Organic Guarana Seed Powder Natural Caffeine Energizing Superfood for Weight Management
- NATURAL CAFFEINE: Organic Guarana powder are full with all natural caffeine. In fact, they have 3 to 6 times more caffeine than coffee beans. Our powder concentrates the seeds into an easy to use powder that you can use into your recipes, smoothies, shakes and beverages to give you more energy.
- HEALTHY WEIGHT MANAGEMENT: Organic Guarana powder is very low in calories and boosts the metabolism. Supports natural weight loss and healthy weight management. It can also supercharge energy levels to help you work out harder.
- NATURAL SUPERFOOD: Our Organic Guarana Powder certified organic and free from all additives and preservatives. It is Raw, Pure, Non-GMO, Gluten, Organic, Kosher and Lactose-free, and suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans. Guarana promotes focus & concentration, naturally elevates your mood and supports healthy learning.
- BEST FORMULA: Organic guarana powder gives you a boost of energy and clarity, increases focus and concentration, improves sports performance and recovery.
- HIGH STRENGTH: Organic Guarana powder, derived from the same fruit that gives rise to soda, is consumed for its stimulating properties. The main one is caffeine in high concentration. It is used to combat physical and mental tiredness. Caffeine concentration can be up to four times higher than that found in coffee, providing effects lasting an average of six hours.
A variant of the liana plant harvested in the Amazon, the skin of Guarana is red whilst the inside of the white meat is surrounded by black seeds. These seeds contain many tannins, proteins and starch. Guarana is packed with antioxidants and large amounts of Guaranine which acts as a natural alternative to caffeine. The Guarana seeds are carefully extracted by hand for the highest quality, cleaned in natural water and dried. The dried Guarana seeds are ground into powder in their raw state. This preserves their nutritional value. Organic Guarana powder is certified organic by the Soil Association under the code GB-ORG-05.
Guarana is the perfect way to start your day. Add a heaped spoon to smoothies, shakes, and protein drinks to supercharge your workout.
Guarana is a natural stimulant. Found in most leading energy drinks, More than 70% of all guarana produced today goes straight to the soft beverage industry, while the remaining 30% goes into making guarana powder.
Organic guarana powder is a most popular energy supplement for those who do not drink coffee. More than just caffeine supports cognitive function, improves concentration, increases alertness, and boosts the metabolism, and so it can be beneficial to the body in many different ways.
NUTRITION PER 100g
- Energy (kJ): 1443
- Energy (kcals): 344
- Protein: 15g
- Fat: 2.9g
- Of which saturates: 0.6g
- Mono-unsaturates: 1.6g
- Poly-unsaturates: 0.6g
- Carbohydrate: 51g
- Of which sugars: 2.4g
- Dietary fibre: 28g
- Salt: 0g
100% Organic Guarana Seeds.
Recommended Daily Intake (g):
3-5g per day. Please consult your doctor before taking any nutrient-dense products.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.