50 In stock
Pure Glutamine Powder Amino Acids 100% L-Glutamine - Recovery - Fast & Free - Vegan - UK
- WHAT IS L-GLUTAMINE? Glutamine is an abundant source of amino acids in the body's tissues. Glutamine is considered a "conditionally essential amino acid" that the body is able to produce in small amounts, but most of it comes from food and / or supplements. This is especially needed during intense training where your body is under a lot of pressure, when dieting & calorie intake are limited, or during periods of stress where your immune system is under pressure. Amino acids are used for many bodily functions, including the production of proteins & enzymes.
- WHY TAKE L-GLUTAMINE? Amino acids are building blocks of muscle tissue & are essential for maintaining lean muscle mass. After exercise, glutamine levels decrease due to catabolism in muscle tissue. Therefore, it is important to replenish glutamine stores, which is easily done through supplementation. Your L-Glutamine stores cannot regenerate to maintain demand during recovery times, so taking L-Glutamine powder is a great way to ensure that you are getting a large dose to minimise recovery times.
- WHO SHOULD TAKE L-GLUTAMINE? L-Glutamine should be used by anyone who is engaged in strenuous physical activity. Glutamine is a popular amino acid that is suitable for a wide range of individuals. It can be taken throughout the day or after exercise. Glutamine is a versatile supplement due to its neutral taste and odorless fragrance. Glutamine is beneficial for all aspects of exercise such as weight training, bodybuilding, swimming, running or cycling.
- HOW TAKE L-GLUTAMINE? Our Glutamine is the UK's highest quality L-Glutamine supplement, and can be included throughout the day in protein shakes, pre-workout drinks, post workout shakes, or any beverage. You can also mix it in water and it tastes simple and easy to drink. As a food supplement, we recommend dividing 15 grams daily into 3 servings: - 5 grams (2/3 scoop) in 150 ml of water, fruit juice or your protein shake 1-3 times a day. Morning – 5g, Afternoon – 5g, Night – 5g. Add 150 ml of water or fruit juice, shake and eat.
- BEST EXPECTATION: At UKHealthHouse we are proud of the quality. L-Glutamine is manufactured in our state-of-the-art production facility using components from approved, audited suppliers that meet our strict quality assurance standards, and operate within our principles. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. This product is non-irradiated, non-ionized and doesn't contain any radiological contamination. This product does not contain BSE or TSE. Non-GMO, Halal, Kosher and Allergens free.
Amino acids are divided into three different groups: essential, non-essential & conditional amino acids. Glutamine is a conditioned amino acid, meaning it is unnecessary unless it is present at the time of illness or injury. During these times, it should be obtained through diet as it is being used more and more throughout the body. L-Glutamine is an amino acid that plays an important role in your immune system when the body is recovering from injury, stress, surgery or infection. It is the most common free amino acid in muscle cells. It is the main source of fuel for cells in the immune system, so it is important that you replenish your body's supply of L-Glutamine. Glutamine can help reduce recovery time, increase muscle mass, improve immunity, improve intestinal health, and increase plasma HGH levels. Glutamine is useful for any athlete for whom speed of recovery and immunity are the most important. This is especially useful when it comes to cutting and reducing body fat, not because it is a "fat burner" but because it meets your body's natural nutritional needs during this time. This is especially useful for athletes who try to maintain muscle mass during the cutting cycle, or who engage in strenuous training.Key Benefits:
Recommended Dosage: As a food supplement, we recommend consuming 15g daily split into 3 servings:
Morning - 5g
Afternoon - 5g
Night - 5g
Add to 300ml water or fruit juice, shake or stir and consume.
*As an approximate guideline, 5g of glutamine is approximately 1 full teaspoon.*
Free From: Gluten-free, Lactose free, GMO free, No artificial sweeteners.
Serving Size: 1 g.
Each Scoop Providing: see on label
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.