250 In stock
Pure Beta Alanine Powder Pre Workout Muscle Pump Supplement Fatigue Stamina
- WHAT IS BETA ALANINE? Beta Alanine is considered, a "non-essential amino acid". This means that it can be produced by the body itself, however it is not produced in the quantity required to see the best results. This is a versatile supplement that can be added to a variety of beverages, especially pre-workout formulas. It is ideal for a range of intense or explosive exercises. This unique concentration of powerful active ingredients means you will never go back to your old pre-workout. Say goodbye to more sweet and savory drinks before your training session!
- WHY TAKE BETA ALANINE? Beta Alanine has been used by endurance athletes around the world. It is the only naturally occurring beta amino acid. When combined with L-histidine, carnosine levels in skeletal muscle increase. Carnosine is responsible for buffering muscle acids, especially lactic acid, which is a by-product of strenuous exercise. Carnosine has the potential to act as an intracellular antioxidant that can fight cellular fatigue. Its antioxidant properties allow it to remove free radicals, another by-product of intense training that can damage cells if left untreated.
- WHO TAKE BETA ALANINE? Beta Alanine is ideal for anyone who participates in sports that require explosive activities such as sprinting, weight training or boxing & those who engage in long-term endurance exercise. Beta-alanine has been well researched as a supplement & many people are able to perform additional reps during training in 8-15 repetition sets. One study found that consuming six grams of beta-alanine (1.5 grams four times a day) daily increased the group strength of amateur boxers by 20 times, & the frequency of punches was four times higher than that of placebo.
- HOW TAKE BETA ALANINE? For maximum effect, use 5 grams of beta-alanine mixed in 300 ml of water or fruit juice, at any time of the day for a cycle of 4-8 weeks. If convenient, you can take this dose 20 minutes before exercise. When your Beta Alanine cycle is complete, take a 2 week break before restarting. We recommend beta-alanine for people who participate in intense and high energy sports. For example weight training, sprinting, boxing or stamina based exercise such as marathons.
- BEST EXPECTATION: At UKHealthHouse we are proud of the quality. Beta Alanine is manufactured in our state-of-the-art production facility using components from approved, audited suppliers that meet our strict quality assurance standards, & operate within our principles. Beta Alanine is 100% pure, ultra premium quality Beta-Alanine. Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians. This product is non-irradiated, non-ionized & doesn't contain any radiological contamination. Non-GMO, Kosher, Halal & this product does not contain BSE or TSE.
Beta-alanine helps to increase the total work done in high intensity training. It is produced by the body itself, but it is not enough to endure these intense exercises for a long time. This is where using the supplement comes in handy. Beta Alanine is ideal for anyone who participates in sports that require explosive activities such as running, weight training or boxing, and those who engage in long-term endurance exercise. Supplementing with beta-alanine can also reduce muscle fatigue and help with fitness, muscle recovery and muscle contraction after thorough training. Beta-alanine works with L-Histidine to increase carnosine levels in skeletal muscle, which may help improve muscle strength and exercise performance.
- 100% Pure Beta Alanine powder.
- Naturally occurring amino acids.
- Supporting muscle growth.
- Supports all fitness goals.
- A popular supplement for pre-workout drinks.
- Works with histidine to stimulate carnosine production.
Beta Alanine Powder
Ingredients: 100% Beta Alanine Powder.
Recommended Dosage: As a food supplement, we recommend adding 1.5g of beta-alanine to 300 ml of water or fruit juice 4 time daily. Shake well and eat.
Free From: Gluten, Gluten-Free.
Serving Size: 1.5 G.
Each Scoop Providing: see on label
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.