248 In stock
100% Pure Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG) - Unflavoured Powder Pump Pre-Workout, Booster Muscle Pump, Nitric Oxide Booster
- WHAT IS ARGININE ALPHA KETOGLUTARATE (AAKG)? Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate is when you combine two arginine molecules with alpha-ketoglutarate salts to make arginine more bioavailable and efficient (2: 1 ratio of arginine and alpha-ketoglutarate). Arginine itself is a semi-essential amino acid some of which the body can produce, but needs supplementation through diet / supplementation to meet your full daily needs. This is especially true for those who exercise hard.
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF TAKING ARGININE ALPHA KETOGLUTARATE (AAKG) ? Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate (AAKG) is a cell volumizer, meaning it helps your cells to proliferate, leading to increased delivery of nutrients such as oxygen, amino acids and glucose. It requires a lot of nutrients during exercise and therefore supplementation with arginine helps to increase both muscle endurance, stamina and protein synthesis.
- INCREASES MUSCLE PUMP : Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate (AAKG) is a common ingredient in many best-selling pre-workout supplements because in addition to the vasodilation performance benefits, it also looks good! Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate (AAKG) will help you get a better pump in the gym, especially when doing typical hypertrophy-style weight training sessions using the typical 8-12 repetition, multi-seat approach.
- INCREASES NITRIC OXIDE PRODUCTION : Arginine is a precursor to the production of nitric oxide, which makes it a pre-workout supplement. AAKG's popularity as a pre-workout supplement comes from its most notable potential, increasing nitric oxide (NO) levels. Nitric oxide increases blood flow, which when combined with physical exercise results in temporarily enlarging muscles. The process behind this is cell volume (also called muscle pump).
- AAKG IS A COMBINATION OF TWO COMPOUNDS : Arginine & Alpha-Ketoglutarate, which are precursors of L-Glutamine. In our opinion, because of this combination, AAKG represents a much better bioavailability than the basic form of arginine. L-arginine is an amino acid with many functions, according to scientific sources. It can help get rid of ammonia, it is used to make nitric oxide, creatine. In large quantities, L-arginine - as scientific studies suggest - can also stimulate the release of growth hormone.
Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate (AAKG) is a salt formed from a combination of the amino acids Arginine and Alpha Ketoglutarate. The UKHeathHouse AAKG is produced in the best ratio of 2: 1. Arginine is a precursor to nitric oxide production, a popular pre-workout supplement. To maintain high levels of arginine throughout the day, arginine can be taken three times a day, with a total daily dose of 15-18 grams. Taking more than 10 grams of L-Arginine at a time can cause stomach upset.Key Benefits of AAKG:
- Prepared in a ratio of 2: 1 (arginine and alpha keto-glutrate).
- Unbeatable price compared to others in the market.
- A popular ingredient in pre-workout formulas.
- Predictor of nitric oxide production.
- Increases nitric oxide retention (muscle pump).
- Improves blood flow and nutrient supply.
- Increases vascularity, especially during exercise.
- A key ingredient in many pre-workout formulas.
Note: L-Citrulline Malate supplement is more effective in maintaining high arginine levels for a long time.What is AAKG powder suitable for?
UKHealthHouse AAKG Powder is suitable for those looking for a high quality AAKG supplement. They are suitable for ordinary people and athletes If you are currently taking medication, we recommend that you consult a doctor or medical professional before taking this supplement.
L-Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate Powder
Ingredients: Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate (AAKG) 2:1.
Recommended Dosage: We recommend taking 1-3g per serving, to your preferred amount of water/juice. Consume 30 minutes before training or exercise. If required an additional 2 servings of 1-3g can be taken throughout the day.
Arginine can be taken up to 3 times a day, with a total daily dose of 15-18g (This would require 5-6g dose per serving which is higher than we recommend). *Taking more than 10g of L-Arginine at once could result in gastrointestinal distress.
Free From: Dairy, Sugar, Soya and Gluten FREE.
Serving Size: 3g.
Each 3g Providing:
AAKG 3g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Split into a 2:1 Ratio (2g Arginine : 1g Alpha Ketoglutarate).
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.