249 In stock
Organic Ginger Powder - (Zingiber officinale) Ground Spice - Premium Quality, Stamina, Energy, Wellness
- ORGANIC GINGER POWDER: Ginger is a flowering plant that originated in Southeast Asia an belongs to the Zingiberaceae family. The rhizome is the part commonly used as a spice, often referred to as ginger root. Our ground ginger root is famous for the hot, fragrant spice it produces and can be substituted for fresh ginger at a ratio of 6 to 1. The main bioactive compound in ginger is called 'gingerol' which creates the unique fragrance and flavour of ginger.
- GINGER POWDER USE: Our Powdered dry ginger root is typically used as a flavouring for recipes such as gingerbread, cookies, crackers and cakes, ginger ale, and ginger beer. More recently, it has become a popular food supplement for convenient use and natural treatment for various health concerns. It has a very long history of use in various forms of alternative medicine, in particular, to aid digestion, reduce nausea and act as an anti-inflammatory.
- BENEFITS : Ideally Ginger powder is a great table condiment. Ginger is well known for its anti-sceptic, anti-allergenic, anti-inflammatory properties & hence it has been used as a natural source for supplemental health. Ginger claims to aid vitality & useful in cases of fatigue. It has also been linked to increased flexibility & health of joints due to its anti-inflammatory nature. Ginger stimulates the balance of anti-inflammatory & inflammatory hormones. Ginger is used to help digestion, reduce nausea & help fight the flu & common cold.
- GINGER POWDER NUTRITION: Our Organic Ginger powder is made from hygienically drying/processing of organically grown Ginger. In this process the maximum nutrients of the raw Ginger are retained in the powder. Ginger powder is Rich in Fibre, Iron, Calcium and Potassium. Ginger Powder is a completely Vegan and vegetarian, Free From Salt, sugar, fish, milk, porcine, soya, wheat, gluten, sweeteners, lactose, yeast, dairy products, artificial preservatives and colours.
- ABOUT GINGER POWDER: It can also be used as a spice in Indian recipes, and is a quintessential ingredient of Chinese, Korean, Japanese and many South Asian cuisines for flavouring seafood, meat and vegetable dishes. Our ground ginger can also be topped up with boiling water to make ginger tea, to which you could add honey, sliced orange or lemon fruit to create a delightful hot drink. Some people take it with water and a twist of lemon or with their favourite beverage.
Ginger has been an important part of different cultures around the globe for thousands of years. The history goes back to over 4500 years ago. Shen Jiang, as it is called by the Chinese is referenced in ancient Chinese texts created around 2000 BCE. It is stated in these texts that pot-grown ginger was very popular among the Chinese cultures whenever they were at the sea. Taking ginger would often make them stronger and prevent them from falling ill easily. The use of ginger in traditional dishes was very common among ancient Indian tribes. Adding Ginger Powder to your lifestyle is as simple as adding a scoop to your favorite smoothie or water. Ginger Powder is a completely Vegan and vegetarian, power packed and pure supplement to boost your health regime.Two small portions per day is all you need.
Health Benefits of Ginger powder:
- May help with improving Immunity.
- May reduce muscle pain & soreness.
- Ginger can help treat stomach indigestion.
- May helps mental and physical well-being of a busy lifestyle.
- May treat many forms of nausea, especially morning sickness.
- Ginger's anti-inflammatory effects can help with joint pains.
- Contributes to optimal mental & psychical relaxation.
- Ginger contributes to enhancement of vitality/energy and useful in case of fatigue.
- May support the digestive tract function & help to eliminate digestive discomfort.
- Ginger has natural anti-sceptic, anti-allergenic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Organic Ginger Powder
Ingredients: Organic Ginger Powder
Recommended Dosage: 1-3g per day.
Free From: Salt, sugar, fish, milk, porcine, soya, wheat, gluten, sweeteners, lactose, yeast, dairy products, artificial preservatives and colours.
Serving Size: 100g.
Each 100g Providing:
Energy (kJ) 1404(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Energy (kcals) 335(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Protein 8.9g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Fat 4.2g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Of which saturates 2.6(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Carbohydrate 71.6g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Of which sugars 3.4(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Sodium 27mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Salt 0.1g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Fibre 14.1g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.