248 In stock
Broccoli Powder 100g Superfood Vegetable Powder Food Flavouring Smoothie Quality Assured 100% Natural
- WHAT IS BROCCOLI? A member of the cabbage family, the nutrient-rich florets of broccoli contain several unique phytonutrients known for their health-benefiting properties. Dating back to around the 6th century BC, broccoli is actually the result of careful breeding of leafy cole crops in the northern Mediterranean and only reached England in the 18th century. This nutrient-dense, green powder is a great source of essential nutrients and makes a great addition to delicious dishes.
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS? High in vitamins A & C & the essential mineral iron, this powder strongly promotes iron absorption, vitamin A is needed for normal iron metabolism while vitamin C increases our ability to absorb iron. Iron is very important for the blood, the formation of hemoglobin is the main function of this mineral. Vitamins A & C also work together to find and safely neutralise free radicals. With 30% protein, our broccoli powder is an excellent source of protein even for vegans.
- WHY DO I ADD BROCCOLI POWDER TO MY FOOD & SMOOTHIES? Broccoli Powder is a super green full of nutritional value. If you want to avoid eating fresh broccoli with every meal but want the excellent health benefits then organic Broccoli Powder is the way to go. With high amounts of folate & calcium you’ll be boosting the nutrients in your meals more than ever before. Supercharge soups, stews or even stir fries with top quality nutrition. Our Broccoli Powder can also be added to green juices, smoothies or savoury baked goods.
- NUTRITIONAL: Broccoli is a powerful source of nutrients rich in fiber, minerals, vitamins & antioxidants with zero fat, sodium & low calories. It is an excellent source of potassium, pantothenic acid, manganese, phosphorus, choline, copper, magnesium, omega-3 fatty acids, protein, zinc, calcium, iron, niacin & selenium. Broccoli has an impressive nutritional value of vitamins, including A, B1, B6, C & E. It is known to benefit digestion, the cardiovascular system & have anti-inflammatory properties.
- USE OF BROCCOLI POWDER? Adding broccoli powder to your meals and smoothies is really easy. Just one to two tablespoons is enough to bring the health benefits you're looking for. Stir it into soups, add it to existing spice mixes or why not add it to your morning juices or smoothies? Broccoli powder is a great alternative to fresh broccoli because it keeps longer. The phytochemicals in broccoli are good for the immune system.
The product has been prepared from sound, mature Broccoli that have been washed, sorted, trimmed, chopped, dried, milled and metal detected in accordance with good manufacturing practice and complying with all EU and UK Food laws.
Prepared from freshly cut Broccoli heads that have been washed, sorted, trimmed, diced, blanched, then slowly dried to remove the water but retain the healthy compounds, (which are greatly reduced when boiled) and finally milled to a fine powder. Broccoli is regarded as a so called super food and one of the world’s most nutrient dense vegetables and in powder form that’s even more concentrated, a convenient ingredient to add to smoothies, or boost the flavour profile of broccoli inspired recipes, (soups, quiches, omelettes, stews). Add some organic superfoods to your life with our excellent Broccoli Powder. It’s simple and easy to add to your daily recipes and smoothies plus it works wonders for your health too. By adding superfood powders to your meals, you will be improving your diet and well being as well as increasing your antioxidant intake.Key Feature:
- Quality assurance.
- High in antioxidant vitamins.
- Rich in iron.
- Resealable airtight pouch.
- 100% pure botanical ingredients.
- Uses in cooking, baking, smoothies and salads.
- Doses vary.
- Halal product, suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Ingredients: 100% Dehydrated Ground Broccoli.
Recommended Dosage: Use to Taste. 5g - 15g (1 to 3 teaspoons) per day. Add to water, juice or smoothie.
Free From: Caffeine Free, Dairy Free, Dye Free, Egg Free, Fat Free, Gelatine Free, Gluten Free and Non GMo.
Serving Size: 5g.
Each 100g Providing: Broccoli Powder 100g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.