250 In stock
Organic Wild Chaga Mushroom Powder Perfect Chaga Tea Mushroom of Immortality A Grade Premium Quality Superfood Supplement, Herbal Tea, Medicinal Antioxidant Immunity Support - Teas Latte
- ORGANIC CHAGA POWDER - Chaga mushroom (Inonotus obliquus) is a distinct species of fungus that grows mostly on birch trees in the northern hemisphere in very cold conditions. This type of mushroom is harvested and processed to produce good mushroom powder. Chaga mushroom powder is made by finely grinding Chaga mushroom pieces which are cut & dried in the air under the sun. The most popular term for mushrooms in Canada & England is the sterile conch trunk root of the birch tree.
- CHAGA MUSHROOM - The chaga mushroom looks like an irregularly formed charcoal moss that grows on a tree. They range in colour from dark brown to black. Sterile conk grows on tree wounds that persist after severe storms or other types of accidents. This protects the conk tree from harmful microorganisms. It explains its black colour with large amount of melanin in it. The mass that forms on the outside is called sclerotia. The inner part, which also forms the fruity mass, is golden brown and looks like cork.
- OTHER NAME(s) - The word chaga is derived from the Russian word "tschaga" which was in turn derived from the name Komi-Permyak for the fungus. It was an ancient dialect of the people of the Kama River basin, northwest of the Ural Mountains in Russia. The most widely used names for these mushrooms are Cinder conk, Cancer Polypore, Clinker Polypore as they bear resemblance to burnt coal residues. It is also called Birch Mushroom, Chaga Conk, Siberian Chaga and tchaga.
- NUTRIENTS AND MINERALS - The Chaga mushroom is a parasite that has a symbolic connection to the host tree. Mushrooms decompose wood using the nutrients and minerals present in the tree. It usually matures completely after 6-7 years and falls to the ground. This host kills the tree, especially if it manages to capture the interior of the tree. It is cut from a tree. Chaga mushrooms can only be harvested up to three times in a lifetime. Only part of it is cut off, the rest is left on the tree.
- CHAGA MUSHROOM FOR DIGESTIVE HEALTH SUPPORT - Made from pure mushrooms only, Chaga Mushroom Powder is the ultimate natural nutritional supplement that can provide your body with beneficial compounds and nutrients to normalize digestion and immune health. And since it is pure, it not only boosts immune health, but like other mushroom blends of real mushrooms, it also has the benefits of mindfulness supplements.
Grown on Birch Trees: Typically found on birch trees across the northern hemisphere, in colder climates, the chaga mushroom has been used as a herbal medicine for centuries. Known as ‘black gold’, chaga is a treasure trove of nutrients and has been traditionally used for all types of ailments, from fighting inflammation to boosting the immune system.
Perfect for Hot Chaga Tea: Chaga mushrooms are rich in beta-glucans, and are high in fibre. We use only the fruiting-body of the mushroom (not the mycelium), as this is the most nutrient-rich part of the mushroom, where the most beta- glucans are found. The mushroom’s naturally sweet taste means it can be enjoyed as a tea. Our Organic Chaga Powder is certified by the Soil Association under the code GB-ORG-05.
From current records, the use of Chaga mushrooms can be traced back to the 13th century when the Khanty people, living in Russia and Western Siberia, used Chaga extensively for various purposes. They took the powder before starting the journey where the oxygen supply was limited e.g. hiking mountains. The shamans also considered it very important and included it in their rituals for any cleansing ceremony. In the 14th century, the ancient Russian ruler Vladimir Monomakh became interested in chaga mushrooms after the formation of the lip condition. The tribes of North Saskatchewan, Canada's Ojibway, Cree and Denesuline have also used it on several occasions. One of the legends that has spread among the people of Cree is that Wisakecak, an ancient nobleman, mistakenly threw a scrape on a birch tree, thinking it was a piece of dried meat. Thus was born the first Chaga mushroom. Denisolin used it to predict his future. Two rows of chaga powder lit up from opposite directions. The party that burns first decides what the outcome will be. It was not until the 16th century that the use of chaga in the context of human health was documented in ancient Russian and North American texts.
- Known as the "King of Mushrooms" and "Gift from God", it is traditionally used to treat various ailments.
- Chaga is an adaptogen that helps the body cope with stress and increase vitality.
- Pure ground mushrooms mixed in powder.
- It has a muddy and bitter taste.
- 100% pure and natural, with no fillers, binders or additives.
- Organically certified by the UK Soil Association.
- Vegan Society registered.
- Packed in resealable packaging in UK.
- Perfect for hot chaga tea.
ORGANIC CHAGA POWDER
Ingredients: 100% Organic Mushroom Powder
SUGGESTED USE: As a food supplement we recommend taking half a teaspoon (2g), 1-2 times daily. Add to your preferred amount of water or fruit juice.
Free From: Salt free, Sugar Free.
Serving Size: Per 100g.
Each 100g Providing:
Energy (kJ)/(kcals) 757/186(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Protein 2.7g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Fat 0.3g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Of which saturates 0g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Mono-unsaturates 0g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Poly-unsaturates 0g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Carbohydrate 12g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Of which sugars 0g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Fibre 63g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Salt 0.04g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.