50 In stock
Organic Turmeric Powder Curcumin 7% Cooking, Immunity Anti-Inflammatory - Wellness Turmeric Powder (Haldi Powder) Purest Quality Premium Grade High Curcumin
- DOUBLE STRENGTH CURCUMIN 7%: Our Organic Turmeric Powder with Double Strength Curcumin 7% which is more that twice than standard Average Curcumin content of 3% present is most of the Turmeric Powders in the market. Consuming our Turmeric Powder with Curcumin 7% may provide you twice the health benefits that of other Turmeric Powder with an average Curcumin of 3% as Curcumin is the key medicinal component of Turmeric. Turmeric well-known for contributing to a wide range of health benefits including supporting immune system & general well-being.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Turmeric is an excellent medicinal root and is an anti-inflammatory with a wealth of health benefits. Helps in improving Skin conditions, Anti Ageing, Cleaning Pores in the skin, Skin Glow. Turmeric dramatically increases the antioxidant capacity of the body and has numerous other health benefits. Turmeric may also help in reducing Knee, Joint pains and aches. Consuming Turmeric powder with Black Pepper powder helps in increasing the absorption of Turmeric in the body.
- USE OF TURMERIC POWDER (HALDI) TURMERIC (HALDI POWDER): Turmeric is the main spice in curry, Turmeric Powder can be used in cooking Meat, Curries, Hot Water & Soups ,as a cosmetic ingredient, food flavouring & food colouring. It is arguably the most powerful herb on the planet at fighting and potentially reversing disease. It has so many healing properties that currently there have been 6,235 peer-reviewed articles published proving the benefits of turmeric and one of its renowned healing compounds curcumin.
- A TRADITIONAL SUPERFOOD: An Indian spice traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine, turmeric is widely used in South Asian cuisine and for its health-benefiting properties. Our Organic Turmeric Powder is grown in northern India where it thrives in a hot, humid climate. It is the roots and rhizomes of the Curcuma Longa plant that are eaten, & they give turmeric its distinctive colour & flavour. Our turmeric powder is 100% natural, without any additives such as sugars, acids, colours or preservatives.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Without anything else added, UKHealthHouse Organic Turmeric Powder is made purely from the roots of Curcuma longa plant which is grown organically in the warmest and most suitable conditions of North India. With more naturally occurring Curcumin (over 4%) than an average turmeric powder, Our Organic Turmeric Powder is rated as a premium and high quality product. Our turmeric powder is certified by the Soil Association and The Vegan Society.
Description:What is Turmeric powder?
Turmeric powder is widely known as Haldi Powder | Curcumin | Curcuma Longa| Kurkuma. Turmeric powder is a bright yellow powder made by dry grinding the rhizomes (underground stems) of mature turmeric. The use of turmeric for colouring and flavouring food, for cosmetic purposes, and for its medicinal properties dates back to the ancient Vedic culture of India. One of the most studied & researched spice in Science for its medicinal properties adding excellent colour to your dishes & health! Turmeric (also known as C. longa) has a long history of safe use as food and it has long been used as in anti-inflammatory treatment in traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine.
Turmeric is a natural solution for reducing inflammation and oxidation which are the main elements in heart and age-related diseases. Use our Organic Turmeric powder to give depth to curries and soups, as a delicious seasoning to roasted vegetables or even add it to hot milk or almond or soy milk for a rich warming drink. Use in breakfast cereals, make snacks, puddings or even cookies. Consume with black pepper to aid the absorption of turmeric's natural curcumin content. Take 5g per day, consult your doctor before taking any nutrient-dense products.Different Uses:
Turmeric can be used in a variety of ways. In almost any Indian dish. It is indispensable in many Indian cuisines. It is used in lentil dishes (dal) and some rice preparations such as pulao and biryani.
- It is sprinkled lightly on butter-roasted apples, steamed cabbage, potatoes, green beans and onions.
- It complements any recipe that features lentils.
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder to the orange-yellow salad dressing.
- It is used to flavour and colour butter, cheese, margarine, mustard, liquor, fruit drinks, cakes, jellies, and fruit dishes.
- Turmeric is a great addition to chutneys, pickles and relishes.
- Make yellow rice to colour complement your other dishes – add a pinch of turmeric to the water as the rice cooks.
- Cooked with rice, it gives a brilliant yellow colour.
- You can also sprinkle a thin layer of turmeric on the floor to keep away insects like ants.
- Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and its regular use brightens the skin, has medicinal benefits and is widely used in beauty regimens.
Turmeric – Ground Natural
Ingredients: 100% Organic Turmeric Powder (Curcuma Longa).
Recommended Dosage: Use our Organic Turmeric powder to give depth to curries and soups, as a delicious seasoning to roasted vegetables or even add it to hot milk or almond or soy milk for a rich warming drink. Use in breakfast cereals, make snacks, puddings or even cookies. Consume with black pepper to aid the absorption of turmeric's natural curcumin content. Take 5g per day, consult your doctor before taking any nutrient-dense products.
Free From: Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Caffeine Free, Dye Free, Egg Free, Gelatine Free, No Artificial Colouring, No Artificial Flavouring, Preservatives Free.
Serving Size: 100g.
|Each 100g Providing||Per Serving||%RI*|
|Of which saturates||0.1||**|
|Of which sugars||2.7||**|
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.