250 In stock
L-Tyrosine Powder Adrenaline Fatigue Mood Focus Vegan Friendly ANXIETY THYROID ANTIDEPRESSENT SLEEP MENTAL UK
- WHAT IS L-TYROSINE? L-Tyrosine (Tyrosine) is a naturally occurring amino acid that is found in small amounts in a variety of foods such as meat, eggs, nuts and seeds. Amino acids are used for many bodily functions, including building proteins and enzymes. Amino acids are divided down into three different groups essential, non-essential and conditional amino acids. Tyrosine is a non-essential amino acid, meaning that it is produced naturally in the body.
- PRECURSOR TO ADRENALINE: Tyrosine is created from another amino acid, phenylalanine. It plays a role in the production of neurotransmitters (brain messengers). For this reason, it can be taken as an energy supplement to increase focus and improve mood. Tyrosine has gained popularity as a pre-workout ingredient. It is metabolized to produce catecholamines such as dopamine and adrenaline. It is also used in the natural production of thyroid hormones.
- WHO IS L-TYROSINE GOOD FOR? UKHealthHouse L-Tyrosine Powder is suitable for those looking for a high-quality L-Tyrosine supplement. They are suitable for the general public and athletes. If you’re currently taking medication, we would recommend checking with a doctor or medical professional before taking this supplement. As a food supplement, we recommend adding 500mg of powder to your preferred amount of water or fruit juice, 1-3 times daily. Can be added to pre-workout drinks.
- L-TYROSINE BENEFITS: A major benefit of L-Tyrosine supplementation is that it can be helpful for weight loss. It does this by improving some of the neurological disturbances commonly caused by dietary restrictions. Clinical research also suggests that L-Tyrosine supplementation can boost memory if taken on a regular basis. It is able to protect nerves from toxins & is also able to cross the blood-brain barrier, which is one of the reasons it is effective in increasing levels of key neurotransmitters.
- L-TYROSINE AND MOOD: Tyrosine is an important amino acid when the body is under stress. It is critically involved in the production of stress hormones, especially epinephrine and norepinephrine. Some studies show that memory and performance may be affected without adequate amounts of this supplement. There is also some evidence to suggest that L-Tyrosine supplementation after sleep deprivation may help people become more alert.
Why take L-Tyrosine?
L-Tyrosine is a naturally occurring, nonessential amino acid, meaning that your body naturally absorbs tyrosine from food. It’s developed in your body from phenylalanine, another amino acid. L-Tyrosine plays an important role in your body’s production of neurotransmitters (chemicals which transmit nerve impulses) like dopamine and noradrenaline. Tyrosine is found lots of foods, including lean proteins such as chicken, eggs, fish and whole grain oats, as well as dairy products like milk, cheese and yoghurt. L-Tyrosine also plays the role as a control element, helping a number of organs function that are responsible for creation and regulation of a number of hormones. This includes the adrenal, thyroid, and pituitary glands. Additionally, this supplement is involved in the structure of almost every protein in the body. Another interesting l-tyrosine benefit is it helps the body adjust to situations of cold and fatigue.
A typical dosage range for L-Tyrosine is 500mg-2g per day, usually 30-60 minutes before exposure to intense stress such as exercise. Of course, every user is advised to start with a low level and only increase gradually, as they gauge the effects and benefits.
Benefits of L-Tyrosine:
- 100% pure L-Tyrosine.
- A naturally occurring amino acid.
- Found in small amounts in meat, eggs, nuts and seeds.
- A precursor to adrenaline.
Ingredients: 100% L-Tyrosine.
Recommended Dosage: As a food supplement, we recommend adding 100 mg-300 mg of powder to your preferred amount of water or fruit juice, 1-3 times daily.
Can be added to pre-workout drinks.
Free From: Alcohol Free, Animal Cruelty-Free, Burp Free, No GMOs.
Serving Size: 100mg.
Each 500mg Providing: L-Tyrosine 100mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.