249 In stock
L-Lysine Powder | Cold Sores Herpes Lysine Amino Acid Supplement Liver Bones Immune Support Collagen Boost & Joint Support
- ESSENTIAL AMINO ACID : L-lysine is an essential amino acid that is an essential building block for all proteins in the body. It can be found in small amounts in a variety of foods. It is sometimes difficult and expensive to obtain from food, which is why we have introduced this amino acid as a convenient powder supplement. Lysine powder is produced from fermentation. It is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- LYSINE IS NECESSARY : L-Lysine cannot be produced in the body, and must be obtained through diet or supplementation. It is often recommended to supplement with Lysine to ensure that you are obtaining sufficient amounts. Lysine can be found in foods such as beans, cheese, yoghurt, milk, brewer’s yeast and meat. Our L-Lysine powder is manufactured to the highest standards, it comes in a reusable foil pouch for hygiene and freshness.
- PROMOTES HEALTH : Consuming more lysine through supplements can improve overall health by helping the body produce collagen, digestive enzymes, antibodies, and protein hormones. Cells in our body are constantly being broken down and repaired, so the body needs amino acids like lysine to make new hormones. Antibodies, which help our bodies fight viruses and infections, are made of proteins. And enzymes, which help with all of your body's processes, including digestion, are also made of these proteins.
- FOR HIGH INTENSITY EXERCISE : L-Lysine is 100% L-Lysine HCL and is suitable for anyone who takes part in physical high intensity exercise. We suggest to take 1g daily for best results. Helps towards muscle and joint recovery after intense workouts. Reducing muscle soreness and joint pains. Encourages the formation of collagen which is found in your joints and healthy looking skin, and also increases calcium absorption to support strong bones and Muscle Growth.
- IS L-LYSINE POWDER SUITABLE FOR ME? L-Lysine Powder is suitable for those looking for a high-quality L-Lysine supplement. They are suitable for the general public and athletes. L-Lysine powder is 100% pure and is produced from fermented glucose (sourced from corn). Free from Peanuts, Nut, Sesame Seeds, Milk, Egg, Cereals, Soya, Lupin, Mustard, Celery, Fish, Molluscs, Crustaceans and Sulphur Dioxide.
L-Lysine is an amino acid that can be found in small amounts in a variety of foods such as meat, fish & soybeans. Amino acids are used for many bodily functions, including building proteins and enzymes. Amino acids are divided into three different groups: essential, non-essential and conditional amino acids. L-Lysine is an essential amino acid, meaning that it cannot be produced naturally in the body and must be obtained through the diet. It is sometimes difficult and expensive to obtain from food, which is why we have introduced this amino acid as a convenient powder supplement.Benefits of L-Lysine Powder:
- 100% Pure L-Lysine Powder.
- Produced from fermented glucose, which is obtained from corn.
- L-Lysine is an essential amino acid.
- Can be found in meat, fish & soybeans.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Calcium absorption.
- Building muscle protein.
- Recovery from injury.
- Production of hormones, enzymes and antibodies in the body.
- Inhibits viral growth.
- It helps in the formation of collagen, which is present in the connective tissue in bones, ligaments, tendons and joints.
L-Lysine HCl Powder
Ingredients: 100% L Lysine Hydrochloride (HCl).
As a food supplement we recommend adding 1g of powder too your preferred amount of water or fruit juice, 1-3 times daily.
*As an approximate guideline, half a level teaspoon is approximately 1g of L-Lysine Powder. We recommend using an accurate set of scales to measure your required dosage.
Free From: Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Soya Free, Fish Free.
Serving Size: 1g.
Each 1g Providing:
L-Lysine 1g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.