50 In stock
REDUCED L-GLUTATHIONE POWDER SKIN WHITENING ANTIOXIDANT GLUTATHIONE DETOX AMINO ACID HIGH STRENGTH DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS
- WHAT DOES GLUTATHIONE REDUCED ? Glutathione is the most abundant intracellular thiol (a compound containing the sulfhydryl SH group) & the low molecular weight tripeptide found in living cells. Theol such as glutathione, alpha lipoic acid & N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) are powerful antioxidants containing sulfur. The antioxidant functions of Glutathione Reduceed include recycling of vitamins E & C & act as an important free radical scavenger to support antioxidants in all types of tissues.
- AMINO ACID : L-Glutathione Reduced is a naturally occurring substance that is a biologically active sulfur amino acid tripeptide compound containing three amino acids: L-Cysteine, L-Glutamic Acid and Glycine. Glutathione is produced by every cell of the body, especially with high levels in the liver. Our L-Glutathione Reduced is manufactured exclusively in Japan through proprietary fermentation process.
- DETOX : Glutathione is involved in many functions in the body, including tissue building and repair, making essential chemicals and proteins in the body, and for the immune system. Glutathione is found and produced in every cell of the body, but is found in the highest concentrations in the heart, muscle tissue and liver. Glutathione is important for the functioning of a healthy immune system and is essential for the various detoxification processes of the liver.
- POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT : Glutathione, often referred to as the "mother of all antioxidants", is one of the most talked about supplements in the healthcare industry and for good reason. Glutathione is produced and used by every cell in the human body and therefore has a very wide range of scientifically proven health effects.
- SUPPORT MANY FUNCTIONS : L-Glutathione is a compound used by the body in many functions. L-Glutathione Reduced supports healthy detoxification and antioxidant function. L-Glutathione Reduced has been the subject of clinical trials for immune support, antioxidant support and skin support.
Glutathione is the most abundant intracellular thiol (sulfur-containing compound) and low molecular weight tripeptide found in living cells. Thiols such as glutathione, alpha lipoic acid and NAC are powerful sulfur bearing antioxidants. The antioxidant functions of Glutathione Reduceed include recycling of vitamins E and C and acting as an important nucleophilic scavenger, preventing free radical damage to all types of tissues.
L-Glutathione Reduced is one of the premium quality amino acid range products from UKHealthHouse, including L-Glutathione, a key amino acid involved in liver detoxification. L-Glutathione is made by combining 3 amino acids, namely glutamine acid, cysteine and glycerin. It plays an important role in the liver and is involved in the transport of amino acids in the cell membranes. Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins and are essential in many internal functions of the body. They are classified as "essential" or "non-essential", which contain essential amino acids which means they cannot be produced by the body and maintain good overall health. Therefore, they should be provided in food. The body can use amino acids to make more hormones, enzymes, neurotransmitters, antibodies and nutrition carriers. High doses of essential amino acids increase the body's need for unnecessary amino acids through diet or supplementation. Foods that increase the amount of amino acids are meat, beans, cheese and eggs.
- Skin whitening, Anti Age, Lightner.
- Powerful antioxidant.
- Helps to strengthen your immune system.
- Promotes skin elasticity.
L-Glutathione Reduced Powder
Ingredients: L-Glutathione Reduced.
Recommended Dosage: As a supplement, use up to 1000mg daily, or as directed by physician.
Free From: All of our herbal extracts are FREE of any type of fillers or additives like magnesium stearates, gelatine, silicates, gluten, corn, wheat, rice, yeast, starch, titanium dioxide, artificial colours, artificial flavours or preservatives.
Serving Size: up to 1000mg daily
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.