246 In stock
Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCL 1000mg Joint & Bone Support Arthritis High Strength Healthy Joints
- WHAT IS GLUCOSAMINE SULFATE 2KCL? Glucosamine sulfate is a chemical found in the human body. It is used by the body to produce a variety of other chemicals that are involved in building tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and the thick fluid that surrounds joints. Joints are cushioned by the fluid and cartilage that surround them. Glucosamine is also found in other places in nature, for example the Glucosamine Sulphate that is found in our tablets is derived from the shells of shellfish.
- ARE GLUCOSAMINE SULFATE & GLUCOSAMINE THE SAME? In supplement form, glucosamine is harvested from shells of shellfish or made in a lab. There are several forms of glucosamine, including glucosamine sulfate, glucosamine hydrochloride and N-acetyl glucosamine. These supplements aren't considered interchangeable. Just one tablet daily of our Glucosamine Sulphate can provide the nutritional support you need for tight, overworked joints and healthy aging.
- BEST FORM OF GLUCOSAMINE: Some researchers think the "sulfate" part of glucosamine sulfate is also important. Sulfate is needed by the body to produce cartilage. This is one reason why researchers believe that glucosamine sulfate might work better than other forms of glucosamine such as glucosamine hydrochloride or N-acetyl glucosamine. To ensure high quality consistency in each of our tablets, we have combined Glucosamine with low levels of Potassium Chloride (2KCL). This in turn helps the compound to become more stabilised.
- HIGH STRENGTH: Our High Strength Glucosamine Sulphate 1000mg is a top seller here at UKHealthHouse. It helps support the formation of connective tissue, tendons, ligaments & blood vessels, essential to your healthy lifestyle. It is prominent in relieving pain around the joints & strengthens cartilage. This may provide relief for sufferers of arthritis. As Glucosamine Sulphate is known as the most prominently researched form of Glucosamine supplementation, you can be sure to receive maximum benefit.
- WHO CAN NOT TAKE GLUCOSAMINE? If you have a shellfish allergy, be careful about using glucosamine because you could have a reaction. Also, check with your doctor before taking the supplements if you: Have diabetes, kidney disease, heart disease, bleeding disorders, or high blood pressure. Millions of people take Glucosamine every day. Not surprisingly, this pure Glucosamine Sulphate remains one of our top selling glucosamine products and the best value for genuinely UK-made tablets.
Glucosamine sulphate is a chemical found in the human body. It is used by the body to produce a variety of other chemicals that are involved in building tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and the thick fluid that surrounds joints. Joints are cushioned by the fluid and cartilage that surround them. Even after exercise, joint discomfort can bring you down and take a massive toll on you. Glucosamine Sulphate is a powerful joint health supplement that can really put a spring in your step keeping you at your finest health! Our each tablet is packed with 1000mg of Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCL which is optimum strength for its effects to take place. Every tablet is easy to swallow and full of power to ensure maximum benefit.
Glucosamine not only helps ease joint discomfort but also may help improve the structure of joints. The tablets have been designed to make them easy to swallow and the soluble taste-free coating keeps them fresh. We take great care by carefully formulating them and rigorously testing them to ensure they dissolve within just 30-60 minutes of swallowing, giving the glucosamine the maximum chance to be absorbed.
Following are some of the benefits of glucosamine:
- Provides relief in joint pain.
- Improves joint lubrication.
- Supports joint integrity, movement and flexibility.
- Builds collagen, connective tissue and cartilage.
- 1000 mg glucosamine sulfate per tablet.
- Made with the highest quality ingredients available.
Glucosamine sulfate is taken by mouth for osteoarthritis. It may help in Glaucoma, Weight loss, Joint pain caused by drugs, jaw pain, joint pain, knee pain, back pain and in multiple sclerosis.
Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCL 1000mg Tablets
Serving Size: 1 Tablet.
Each Tablet Providing: Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCL 1000mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Ingredients: Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCL DC, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Colouring Agent (Nutrafinish White Coating).
Big tablets - Tablet Size: 22.5mm x 9mm Oval. Can be split in two.
Recommended Dosage: 1 Tablet Daily.
Allergens: Crustaceans or Crustaceans Derivatives (Lobster, Crab, Prawns,Shrimps, Langoustines etc)
Free From: No Celery, No Celeriac, No Gluten, No Fish, No Egg, No Lupin, No Milk, No Molluscs, No Nuts, No Nut derived oils, No Peanuts, No Mustard, No Sesame seed, No Soya, No Sulphur Dioxide and Sulphites at levels above 10mg/kg or 10mg/Litre expressed as SO2.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Not Suitable for Vegan & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.