49 In stock
Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM and Vitamin C Tablets High Strength Joint Support Bone Health Arthritis
- WHY DO WE ADD VITAMIN C ? Vitamin C adds value to the Glucosamine & Chrondroitin Sulphate Complex supplement as it contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during & after intense physical exercise, to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin, to normal energy-yielding metabolism & normal functioning of the nervous system, normal function of gums & teeth. Claims substantiated by EFSA.
- ENRICHED WITH MSM & VITAMIN C - Glucosamine nutritional supplements are most effective when paired with Chondroitin and Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM). We've also added Ascorbic Acid to help boost your immune system and for higher absorption. MSM is an organic sulphur, is nonallergenic. Taken with glucosamine, it can significantly reduce the pain and stiffness of arthritis. And taken with vitamin C, it is good for allergies, parasitic infection and faster recovery after a workout.
- SUPPORT SUPPLEMENT - Vitamin B6 is part of the group of essential nutrients known as the B Complex, This formulation provides 50 mg of vitamin B6 per serving. Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) is used to prevent or treat low levels of vitamin B6 in people who do not get enough of the vitamin from their diets.
- FREE FROM - - Our Glucosamine Chondroitin tablets are strictly soy-free, dairy and gluten free. They have non-GMO ingredients, no hydrogenated fat and only natural colours and flavours with no preservatives. Not suitable for vegetarians and vegans as contains crustaceans. If you have a shellfish allergy, be careful about using glucosamine because you could have a reaction. Also, check with your doctor before taking the supplements.
- HIGH STRENGTH GLUCOSAMINE & CHONDROITIN - Each serving of UKHealthHouse contains 400mg of Glucosamine Sulfate, 100mg of Chondroitin Sulphate, 50mg of MSM and 60mg of Vitamin C. Glucosamine nutritional supplements are most effective when paired with chondroitin and Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM). We've also added Ascorbic Acid to help boost your immune system and for higher absorption.
The 4 main active ingredients in our product work in synergy to improve joint health and relieve symptoms of arthritis.
What is glucosamine sulfate 2kci?
Glucosamine sulfate is a chemical found in the human body. It is used by the body to produce a variety of other chemicals that are involved in building tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and the thick fluid that surrounds joints. Joints are cushioned by the fluid and cartilage that surround them. Glucosamine is a natural constituent of cartilage that stimulate the production of connective tissue in the body. It's used for joint pain, connective tissue repair, tendon and ligament health.
Chondroitin is a vital part of cartilage. Studies have found that taking it can prevent cartilage breakdown and can also stimulate its repair mechanism. Vitamin C reduces bone loss, particularly in older men.
Is glucosamine as the same glucosamine sulfate ?
In supplement form, glucosamine is obtained from shellfish shells or made in a laboratory. There are several forms of glucosamine, including glucosamine sulfate, glucosamine hydrochloride, and N-acetyl glucosamine. These supplements are not considered interchangeable.
Which form of glucosamine is best?
Some researchers believe the "sulfate" part of glucosamine sulfate is also important. The body needs sulfate to produce cartilage. This is one reason why researchers believe that glucosamine sulfate may work better than other forms of glucosamine, such as glucosamine hydrochloride or N-acetyl glucosamine.
Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM and Vitamin C Tablets
Ingredients: Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl (from crustaceans), Chondroitin Sulphate, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Hypromellose, Polyvinyl Alcohol. Coating: Titanium Dioxide, Hypromellose, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Polyethylene Glycol, Polydextrose, Talc.
Recommended Dosage: For adults, take 2-3 tablets daily as a food supplement or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Free From: Alcohol Free, Gelatin-Free, Gluten-Free, MSG Free, No Artificial Flavours, No Artificial Sweeteners, No High Fructose Corn Syrup, Nonfat, Non-GMO, Non-Toxic.
Serving Size: 1 Tablets.
Each Tablets Providing:
Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl 400mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Chondroitin Sulphate 100mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 50mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Vitamin C 60mg(Per Serving) 75%(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Not Suitable for Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.