248 In stock
High Grade Inulin Prebiotic Fibre Powder Chicory Root, Non GMO Inulin Powder Pure Quality 100% Natural Dietary Fibre from EU Vegan Digestion
- WHAT IS INULIN POWDER? Inulin, also known as FOS (Fructo Oligosaccharide) is a soluble fibre. Inulin powder is derived from distillation and filtering of Chicory Roots, delivering the purest form of Inulin available. Inulin can be found in foods such as chickpeas and pulses (mainly lentils). Inulin comes under a group of dietary fibres known as Fructans and is considered a source of naturally occurring polysaccharides. Inulin can also be used as a sugar substitute.
- PREBIOTIC FIBRE: Our natural extraction process allows Inulin is soluble dietary fibre which is beneficial for digestive health. It acts as a prebiotic, feeding the good bacteria in the gut in order for them to flourish and thereby make it more difficult for harmful bacteria to thrive. Inulin is deemed a prebiotic fibre, which makes it an ideal supplement to take alongside probiotics. It is recommended for anyone looking to increase their fibre intake in a convenient powder form.
- CAN BE USED IN BAKING: Inulin is a starchy carbohydrate found in pulses, predominantly lentils and chickpeas. As a source of soluble fibre it can be easily added to food and can even be used in baking. Inulin is a versatile, useful ingredient for baking as it can preserve moisture and act as a binding agent, whilst providing a sweet taste. Inulin can also be used as a sugar substitute, for example on cereals, as a part of a weight loss regime.
- SOLUBLE FIBRE: UKHealthHouse’s high grade inulin powder is a great way to increase your dietary fibre intake. Sourced naturally from chicory root it has a mild sweet taste. UKHealthHouse Inulin provides an impressive 89g Fibre per 100g, an excellent source of soluble fibre to add to your diet. Inulin is non-digestible meaning it bypasses the stomach and small intense unaltered, which is why its deemed a prebiotic. Inulin is high in fibre making this a great addition to your diet.
- INULIN BENEFITS: Inulin offers a range of health benefits. Considered a prebiotic, Inulin is a carbohydrate that good bacteria in your digestive system utilises to produce a number of nutrients which are beneficial towards human health. Recent studies have also suggested the role Inulin plays in contributing towards the metabolism of fat. Inulin Powder is suitable for those looking for a high-quality Inulin supplement. They are suitable for the general public and athletes.
Benefits of Inulin Powder:
- A popular prebiotic derived from chicory roots.
- Can be used in smoothies and baking.
- Supports normal bowel function by encouraging stool frequency.
- High quality 100% pure Inulin powder provides 89g of soluble fiber per 100g.
- Healthy dietary carbohydrates.
- Can promote good bacteria.
- High in soluble dietary firbre (89%).
- 100% natural, Low GI.
- Mild sweet taste.
- No preservatives.
- No Gluten.
Ingredients: Inulin (100% Fructoligosacharide 'FOS', Orafti ST:- >90% Inulin, <10% Glucose / Fructose / Sucrose).
Recommended Dosage: We recommend taking a 5g serving, 1-2 times daily, with water, fruit juice, smoothies or shakes.
Free From: artificial additives, colours or flavours, contains no gluten, lactose, or wheat and are absolutely GMO-free.
Serving Size: 5g.
Each 5g Providing: Inulin 5g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.