50 In stock
Glycine Powder Anti Inflammatory - Sleep Aid - Recovery GH Release 100% Pure Best Quality
- WHAT IS GLYCINE? Glycine is the most abundant amino acid in the body, it is considered a link in the formation of proteins. Amino acids are used for many bodily functions, including the production of proteins & enzymes. They are divided into three different groups: essential, non-essential & conditional amino acids. Pure Glycine is a nonessential amino acid, meaning it is produced naturally in the body. that can be found on foods such as egg, meat & fish. Our glycine powder is 100% pure with no additives or extracts.
- WHY TAKE GLYCINE? The combination of carbohydrates and glycine is thought to lead to higher glucose intake during exercise and recovery than when eating carbohydrates alone. Creatine can improve monohydrate excretion so short-term high intensity is associated with increased performance during repeated exercise. It is widely used in sports nutrition, both as a supplement in its own right and as a supplement that is added by others to enhance their performance-enhancing abilities.
- WHO SHOULD TAKE GLYCINE? Pure Glycine is an excellent supplement for anyone who wants to participate in high intensity training or exercise & wants to improve their recovery. Glycine is best known for helping to increase muscle mass & is usually taken before exercise to help prevent muscle breakdown & ultimately to improve the whole process of building muscle. However, glycine has recently become a popular post-workout supplement after impressive studies, which show that it has anti-inflammatory properties that can help restore the central nervous system.
- HOW TAKE GLYCINE? It is the simplest amino acid and plays an important role in the formation of proteins. Glycine is a non-essential amino acid because the body can make it from other chemicals. We recommend that you take no more than 8 grams daily, just add the serving in water or juice, preferably on an empty stomach. It is often taken at night or added to a shake before bed to help stimulate and regenerate the signal molecules that arise during your sleep.
- BEST EXPECTATION: We are proud of the quality. Our Glycine is manufactured in our own state-of-the-art production facility using components from approved, audited suppliers that meet our strict quality assurance standards, and operate within our principles. Our Glycine Powder is suitable for vegans and vegetarians and allergen free. They are suitable for ordinary people and athletes.
Glycine helps to promote glycogen storage, thus making glucose readily available for energy production. Glycine is the smallest and simplest amino acid, making it versatile for use in a wide range of functions. Glycine is essential for the production of glutathione, DNA, creatine, bile, hemoglobin and most proteins.
Benefits of Glycine Powder:
- 100% pure and Vegan friendly.
- Muslim Diet (Halal Certified).
- Glycine increases muscle creatinine levels.
- Glycine is a transporter of essential nutrients in muscle tissue.
- Glycine regulates muscle fat metabolism and thus helps control energy expenditure.
- Glycine also enhances the bioavailability of leucine in muscle.
Purity: 98.5 - 101.5 %
Chloride (Cl): Max 0.01 %
Heavy metals (Pb): Max 10 ppm, mg/kg
Loss on drying: Max 0.2 %
Residue on ignition: Max 0.1 %
pH: 5.5 - 7
Glycine FG Powder
Ingredients: 100% Glycine Powder
Recommended Dosage: As a food supplement, we recommend taking 8 grams, daily. Add the serving to water or juice. Preferably consume on an empty stomach.
Free From: Gluten, Egg, Fish.
Serving Size: 8g.
Each Teaspoon Providing: see on label.
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.