Glycerol Monostearate Powder
50 In stock
Glycerol Monostearate Powder | Pure GMS | Muscle Pump Emulsifier | Energy & Hydration Supplements
- WHAT IS GMS (GLYCEROL MONOSTEARATE)? Glycerol Monostearate, commonly known as GMS, is a glycerol ester of stearic acid. It is highly hygroscopic, meaning it attracts water. The aim of Glycerol Monostearate consumption is to use the product to draw in water. Similar effects to that of Creatine. Its ability to draw in water to the muscle has made GMS a popular supplement used by bodybuilders. This product must be consumed with plenty of water, otherwise it can cause dehydration.
- THICKENING AGENT: Glyceryl monostearate (GMS) is also used in the baking industry available in the form of small beads, flakes, or powders. In addition to emulsification, GMS is a thickening agent and a stabilizer. In baking, it is used to improve dough quality and stabilize fat/protein emulsions. Glycerol Monostearate can be found naturally in food; typically, it is found in foods that are high in fat. It is an effective emulsifier that is commonly used to thicken shakes.
- WHO IS GLYCEROL MONOSTEARATE (GMS) GOOD FOR? Glycerol Monostearate (GMS) Powder is suitable for those looking for a high-quality Glycerol Monostearate supplement. They are suitable for the general public and athletes. If you’re currently taking medication, we would recommend checking with a doctor or medical professional before taking this supplement. As a food supplement, we recommend adding 5g to 1000ml of water. Glycerol is best consumed on before, during or after exercise on an empty stomach.
- 100% Glycerol Monostearate (GMS) Powder.
- GMS stretches the muscles in the water.
- Used in baking to improve dough quality and stability.
- Usually added to shakes as a thickening agent.
Glycerol Monostearate Powder
Ingredients: 100% Glycerol Monostearate Powder.
Recommended Dosage: As a food supplement, we recommend adding 5g to 1000ml of water. Glycerol is best consumed on before, during or after exercise on an empty stomach.
Free From: Non-irradiated, No GMOs, No BSE/TSE.
Serving Size: 5g.
Each 5g Providing: Glycerol Monostearate 5g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.