49 In stock
Glucosamine HCL Powder Joint Support - Health Aid, USP Grade Pure Food Grade, Vegan Friendly, PHARMACEUTICAL QUALITY BP D-Glucosamine HCL, Joint Juice, Cartilage Repair
- WHAT IS GLUCOSAMINE HCL? Glucosamine HCL is an amino salt that is produced naturally by the human body and is found around the joints and in connective tissues. Although your cells can make small amounts of glucosamine, it is a slow process & often has a low supply. Glucosamine HCL provides 40% more glucosamine than conventional glucosamine sulphate. Glucosamine can help repair damaged tissues, such as cartilage, and contribute to the regeneration of these tissue types in the body.
- BENEFITS OF GLUCOSAMINE HCL: Glucosamine HCL helps support joints. Not surprisingly, your joints become more prone as their synovial fluid (joint oil) becomes thinner and less cushioned and the cartilage begins to brittle more and begin to rupture! Glucosamine is one of the best supplements for people with joint pain and people with sports related injuries. People who take glucosamine supplements live longer than those who do not.
- JOINT SUPPORT: Glucosamine HCL is a popular dietary supplement used to support healthy joints and connective tissue. The ability to synthesise glucosamine declines with age, as does the production of a glucosamine derivative (known as aggrecan) so that the amount produced in cartilage cells typically reduces by half between the ages of 45 and 20. by the age of 69 you make just 25% of the amounts made in your youth.
- BACK PAIN RELIEF: Glucosamine HCL can also be used as an alternative treatment for back pain. It may be shown to reduce inflammation in the body. Glucosamine is beneficial for people who exercise regularly because they suffer from premature degeneration of their joints through frequent walking and exercise. Glucosamine is a major component of cartilage, which deteriorates over time. Glucosamine is naturally found in small amounts in our diet.
- WEIGHT LOSS: Studies show that glucosamine can help promote weight loss by reducing appetite and boosting metabolism. * One study found that participants taking 1,500 mg daily for three months Helped her lose an average of 10 pounds without making any changes to her diet and exercise routine. Glucosamine can be especially important for athletes, as it increases the risk of premature ejaculation due to monotonous movements and training.
WHY TAKE GLUCOSAMINE?
Glucosamine is often taken with Chondroitin because of its synergistic effects. It is also taken with other supplements such as MSM, Omega 3 Fish Oil and Vitamin C.
Glucosamine is naturally found in small amounts in our diet. It is an important component of cartilage, the connective tissue that supports the ends of the bones within the joints. Cartilage deteriorates over time, so glucosamine is beneficial for people who exercise regularly. This is because they are more prone to premature degeneration of their joints through repetitive movements.
Unlike most glucosamine supplements, UKHealthHouse Vegan Glucosamine powder is 100% vegan. Used powder is obtained from maize / corn and is fermented by Aspergillus niger.BENEFITS OF GLUCOSAMINE:
- Fermented by Aspergillus Niger.
- Supports Joints & Cartilage.
- Helps Digestive System.
- Fights Inflammation.
- Often taken with Chondroitin because they provide synergistic effects.
- Glucosamine is an important component of cartilage.
- Ideal for people who exercise regularly.Who is Vegan Glucosamine Powder suitable for?
UKHealthHouse Vegan Glucosamine Powder is suitable for those looking for a high quality Vegan Glucosamine supplement. They are suitable for ordinary people and athletes.
If you are currently taking medication, we recommend that you consult a physician or medical professional before taking this supplement.
D-Glucosamine HCL Powder (Vegan)
Ingredients: D-Glucosamine HCL Powder.
Recommended Dosage: As a food supplement, we recommend taking 1000mg with water or your preferred drink, once a day.
Best taken with food/water.
Free From: Gluten Free, yeast free, Dairy Free, Sugar free, Organic, Soy Free.
Serving Size: Half a level teaspoon of Glucosamine Sulphate 2HCL powder is approximately 1000mg (1g)
Each 1000mg Providing: see label.
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.