50 In stock
Garlic Powder | Highest Premium Quality & Natural Garlic Ground Powder Blend A* Grade Cooking Ingredients Best Price Free Delivery UK
- GARLIC POWDER : Garlic powder is ground dehydrated garlic. It is a very common spice. Requests include pasta, pizza, ranch dressing and grilled chicken. Garlic powder is a popular ingredient in spice mixes and dry rubs. It's used to season meats and vegetables, and makes a welcome addition to snacks like popcorn and roasted nuts. Garlic powder can also be used to add a bright flavour to low-sodium dishes.
- HOW TO USE GARLIC POWDER? It offers a great alternative to fresh garlic, without the hassle. Although the powder has a slightly different flavour than fresh garlic. It can be used for general cooking and marinating a variety of foods. As we know that every part of the world uses garlic, in Pakistani cooking it is an important ingredient in making the base of curries where it is slow cooked with onions.
- MAKE YOUR KITCHEN LIFE EASIER : Garlic powder is a 100% refined & natural product. Simplify your kitchen life. Dried garlic makes your food more concentrated & delicious. You might think that garlic powder is different in taste but don't worry it is made from pure garlic cloves. Garlic powder is made for long term use. National & international cuisines such as Pakistani, Thai, Indian, & French, Italian European as well as almost all cuisines use this powder for its high nutritional & health benefits.
- IDEAL FOR ANY DISH : The taste of garlic powder is somewhat different from fresh garlic though. Garlic powder doesn’t taste as sharp as its fresh counterpart. The powder form is milder and disperses well in liquid, making it a better choice for marinades compared to fresh garlic. Garlic powder works wells as a flavour enhancer for dips and it also the ideal choice to use as sprinkles for French fries, chili, hummus, meatloaf, potatoes, pasta sauce and other fried foods.
- TRADITIONALLY USED & SUITABILITY : Garlic is traditionally used for its natural antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. Delicious formula with high allicin content. Garlic has been shown to help maintain clear respiration. Recommended use for competition horses. Suitable for Vegans, Vegetarians, Halal and Kosher. Coeliac, GMO free and non-Irradiated. Free from Wheat, Eggs, Fish, Soya, Dairy and Nuts.
Garlic powder is made from dehydrated garlic. It can be used in any recipe that calls for fresh garlic and is best when used as a dry rub or added to marinade. It's a practical alternative when time is limited, although the flavour may not be as intense as its fresh counterpart.Other benefits of having a container on hand are:-
- No need to worry about making a special trip to the store when you run out of fresh garlic.
- No oil is required for cooking.
You can even dice your own powder and dehydrate the garlic bulb, grind it, and store it in an airtight glass container.Storage Tips:-
Like other spices, it can be stored in a cool, dry place for several months. Always make sure the container is tightly closed.Usage Tips:-
Garlic powder is a great addition to many foods:
- Add dashes to gravies and sauces.
- Add to bread : This is a delicious addition to buttered and toasted baguettes or slices of French bread.
- Sprinkle on salads or add a dash to cooked vegetables.
- Stir into soups and chowders.
- Add to hamburger patties.
Garlic Powder Natural
Free From: Dairy Free, Wheat Free, Soya Free, Fish Free, GMO Free.
Serving Size: 100G.
Each 100g Providing:
Energy 331 kcal/1386 kj(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Protein 16.55g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Fat 0.73g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Saturated fat 0.2g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Carbohydrate 72.73g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Of which sugars 4.0g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Sodium 60mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Salt 0.15g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Fibre 9.0g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.