249 In stock
EPSOM SALT Pharmaceutical/Food Grade BP FCC | 100% Organic | Natural Bathing | Bath Salt | Garden Health | Genuine Naturally Occurring Medical Magnesium Sulphate Relax Muscle Aches Pain
- EPSOM SALT: Magnesium is the second most abundant element in human cells & the fourth most important positively charged ion in the body, so it is not surprising that this low profile mineral is essential for good health & wellness. Magnesium, an important component of Epsom Salt, also helps regulate the activity of over 325 enzymes & plays a key role in regulating many bodily functions, ranging from muscle control & electrical effects to energy. Until production & elimination of harmful toxins.
- EPSOM SALT ALSO DELIVERS SULPHATES: By increasing your magnesium levels, Epsom salt also provides sulphate, which is extremely difficult to get through food but is easily absorbed by the skin. Sulphates perform a variety of functions in the body, which play an important role. Sulphates are thought to help detoxify the body's residues of medicines and environmental pollutants.
- WHY IT WORKS: Studies show that magnesium is an electrolyte, which helps ensure proper functioning of muscles, nerves and enzymes. Important for proper use of calcium in cells. Although magnesium can be absorbed through digestion, many foods, medications and medical conditions can interfere with the effectiveness of this delivery mechanism. Therefore, soaking in a bath of Epsom salt is an effective way to make your body easily get the magnesium it needs.
- SOME BEAUTY BENEFITS / USES OF EPSOM SALT:Mix it with your favourite deep conditioner to add body to your hair or dissolve it in a bath to replenish the body's magnesium level. Brighten your skin before going out in the sun, soften it later & prepare your feet for the sandal season. You can use its features to make your own wonderful home products like; Salt scrubs, facial washes, hair volumisers, exfoliating agents or even custom scented bathing salts, to suit your tastes, are very easy to do!
- GARDEN AND PLANT USAGE: You may be surprised to know that our Epsom salts also have practical uses in gardens! Studies show that magnesium and sulphur, two naturally occurring minerals that are important components of Epsom salt, can help plants grow more productively and with more flowers. Magnesium helps seeds to grow, increases chlorophyll production, and improves phosphorus and nitrogen content, creating a favourable environment for growth.
Our best-selling Epsom Salt is of the highest quality. It has long been known as a natural remedy for many ailments. Epsom salt has many health benefits as well as many beauty, home and gardening uses. Studies show that both magnesium and sulfate are easily absorbed through the skin, making the Epsom salt bath an easy and ideal way to enjoy the amazing health benefits. Magnesium plays a number of roles in the body, including regulating the activity of more than 325 enzymes, reducing inflammation, helping muscle and nerve function, and helping to prevent hardening of the arteries. Sulfates help improve nutrient uptake, clear toxins, and reduce migraine headaches.HEALTH BENEFITS:
Studies show these benefits from the main components of Epsom Salt:Magnesium:
- Reduce stress and improve sleep and concentration.
- Help the muscles and nerves to function properly.
- Manage 325+ enzyme activity.
- Reduce inflammation to relieve pain and muscle aches.Sulphate:
- Flush toxins.
- Improve nutrient absorption.
- Help prevent or reduce migraine headaches.HEALTH TIPS:
Compresses: Use 2 cups of Epsom Salt per gallon of water to relieve sore muscles, worm bites and splinters.
For soaking: Add two cups of Epsom salt to warm water in a standard size bathtub. Double the Epsom Salt for larger tubs. Known for reducing muscle soreness and blurred wounds. Take a bath three times a week, soak for at least 12 minutes.
Foot bath: Add a cup of Epsom salt to a cup of warm water as it is a popular balm for foot pain.
Magnesium Sulphate Heptahydrate B.P.
Ingredients: Magnesium Sulphate Heptahydrate
Directions: Bath for a regular size bath add 1-2 Cups(500g) of Epsom Salt and allow the Salt to fully dissolve in the water.
Foot Bath Add 1 cup(250g) to a tub of warm water & dissolve.
Facial Cleanse Add 1/2 teaspoon to your usual facial cream, Massage into your skin, rinse with cold water and then pat dry.
Pure FCC Food Grade, suitable for Consumption, Bathing, Fertilizeing.
Free From: Cruelty-Free, GMO Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.