49 In stock
MULTI MITE - Diatomaceous Earth - Pure Food Grade Nutri DE Powder Supplement Fresh Water Sourced 100% Natural - Magnesium Stearate Free
- DIATOMACEOUS EARTH: Diatomaceous earth is made up of tiny fossilized diatoms (plankton) that have accumulated over millennia in fresh water lakes. This fine powder is made up of the fossilised microscopic skeletal remains of hard shelled plant-like algae called diatoms. These pure deposits are mined and ground into a fine powder that is naturally high in silica and other minerals. It is this chalky white powder that we call diatomaceous earth.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: The silica in diatomaceous earth is essential for nails, hair & skin. If you have brittle nails take some DE to see them get stronger in just a few weeks. If you have thinning hair you can begin to see new hair growth after a few weeks of taking DE giving your hair a fuller healthier look. Collagen, another fundamental building block of healthy skin production is helped by the presence of silica from diatomaceous earth. That extra silica can make your skin smoother & healthier.
- FOOD GRADE FOR INTERNAL USE: - Diatomaceous Earth (DE) is ‘food grade’ for internal use. Not all ‘food grade’ DE is the same. The shape of the diatoms is very important they should be tubular with holes in the centre on the walls. The increased collagen production that results from adding silica to your diet can support healthy digestion, allowing your body to absorb more nutrients and flush out more unnecessary waste.
- PEST CONTROL: - You use diatomaceous earth around your home, in your garden and even on your pets. DE is a safe alternative to conventional chemical insecticides. It is effective against all types of insects including aphids, ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, fleas, mites, slugs, snails and ticks. We only source our DE from the high quality mines here in the India, so that you can feel confident that you're getting the very best.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: - Our formulation is free from magnesium stearate, yeast, gluten, starch, lactose, sweeteners, sugar, colours, preservatives, GMOs. We care about what you put in your bodies, which is why we only use premium quality ingredients, for effective absorption and without any nasty additives. Suitable for both Vegetarians and Vegans.
Fresh water sourced, silica-rich food grade powder also known as fossil shell flour, diatomite and kieselgur. It is a naturally-occurring, soft, siliceous sedimentary rock that is easily crumbled into a fine powder. When insects come into contact with DE their waxy coated shells are damaged by microscopic, razor-sharp edges. Initially this causes decreased mobility and eventually the insect will perish due to dehydration. Apply a light dusting to desired area as a preventative or direct treatment. Works well in void spaces and anywhere that insects inhabit. The silica in diatomaceous earth is actually a primary ingredient in many of the over priced hair supplements at your local pharmacy. As well as being rich in silica Diatomaceous Earth (DE) is rich in over 11 essential trace minerals including calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc and selenium.
Diatomaceous Earth Powder
Ingredients: Diatomaceous Earth.
Recommended Dosage: Use up to one tablespoon in 200ml or purified water or fruit juice once daily. Should be taken on any empty stomach at least 30 minutes before food.
Free From: magnesium stearate, yeast, gluten, starch, lactose, sweeteners, sugar, colours, preservatives, GMOs.
Serving Size: 1 tablespoon.
Each tablespoon Providing: Diatomaceous Earth 1 tablespoon(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.