250 In stock
Certified Organic - Raw Coconut Flour
- FRESH & DELICIOUS: The coconut scraped out, rinsed, grated, and strained to separate the solids from the milk. This product is baked at a low temperature until dry before being ground into flour. Coconut flour is made from dried and ground coconut flesh. Mild in taste, its texture is similar to other flours.
- GLUTEN FREE: Coconut flour contains no gluten, making it an option for people with certain conditions, such as celiac disease, wheat allergy, or non-celiac gluten sensitivity. organic coconut flour is a delicate and versatile nut flour for gluten-free baking. It makes pancakes and cookies less calorie dense, and makes bread gluten– and guilt-free.
- PERFECT FOR HEALTH & WELLNESS LIFESTYLES: Coconut flour offers a variety of nutrients, including healthy fats. A 1/4-cup (30-gram) serving contains Calories: 120, Carbs: 18 grams, Sugar: 6 grams, Fiber: 10 grams, Protein: 6 grams, Fat: 4 grams, Iron: 20% of the daily value (DV), In addition to being very rich in fiber, coconut flour provides medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) and plant-based iron.
- PANCAKES, BREAD, COOKIES & MORE: You can substitute it for other flours when making bread, pancakes, cookies, muffins, or other baked goods. Just be mindful that coconut flour tends to absorb more liquids than other flours. For this reason, it cannot be used as a one-to-one replacement.
- MAY HELP YOU WEIGHT LOSE: Coconut flour may help you shed excess weight because it offers both fiber and protein, two nutrients shown to reduce hunger and appetite.
Use UKHealthHouse Organic Coconut Flour for gluten free baking, to thicken sauces, soups and gravies, or to increase the fibre and protein content of foods!
This gluten-free flour is the perfect substitute for bleached & highly processed white flour, offering a nearly identical taste & texture experience without the gluten guilt-trip.
High in protein and fibre, our coconut flour has an extremely low moisture content that is ideal for baking cookies, breads, cakes, waffles, and even crepes. And who doesn't love a good crepe!
Coconut Flour is high in fibre. It contains 38.5% fibre which is the highest percentage of dietary fibre found in any flour. Coconut flour contains almost 3 times as much fibre as soy flour. A 14 gram serving of Coconut Flour has just over 6 grams of dietary fibre. Fibre is essential for digestion, blood sugar balance, and more. Women and men need 25 grams and 38 grams of fibre per day, respectively, according to the Institute of Medicine. Coconut flour is a great way to add fibre to your day in a delicious way!
Coconut flour is a good source of protein. However, it is an incomplete protein, which means it contains only five of the eight essential amino acids that we need in our diet every day. 'Essential' means that we can only get these amino acids from food as the body cannot make them itself. You need protein for tons of different things in your body, from hair and skin to hormones and enzymes. 14 grams of Coconut flour contains 2 grams of protein! It’s a perfect plant-based way to up the protein content of baked goods.
Coconut flour is an ideal keto flour because it is low in carbs and high in fibre, inexpensive, as low carb flours go, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, Because most of the carbohydrates in coconut flour is fibre, it has little to no effect on blood sugar. This makes coconut flour perfect for those who need to watch their carbohydrate intake.
Ingredients: 100% pure coconut.
Free from allergens or risk of allergen cross contamination.
Characteristic creamy white fine powder.
Cool, dark, dry conditions away from direct light.
NUTRITION PER 100g
Energy: 1608 kJ, 387 kcal
of which saturates: 16
of which sugars: 23
Report Number: S059 / 530103
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.