249 In stock
CELERY SALT Amazing Quality Blend Grade A Premium Quality FREE UK P&P
- ABOUT CELERY SALT: Celery salt is a unique food seasoning used throughout the UK, Europe and beyond to create a wide array of very special recipes. Use it to season (and sometimes totally reinvent) practically any of your favourite foods – and to make homemade flavour-boosting blends for foods from every continent. Use celery salt wherever you might normally use more standard salts and enjoy the brand-new flavours you yield!
- FLAVOUR ENHANCER: A versatile standalone flavour enhancer that’s also great for making all-purpose seasonings Perfect flavour for vegetable broths, soups, stews and hearty hotpot dishes Make matchless sweet and savoury bread, biscuits and snacks Re-enliven common curry powders, chili powder blends and other spicy fayre Mixes perfectly with traditional Mexican ingredients used to make burritos, salsas, tacos, tortillas, enchiladas and more.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: If you’re a fan of the Caesar cocktail, or the world-famous Bloody Mary, celery salt will be an essential ingredient for your kitchen! Our Celery salt is a blend of sea salt and ground CELERY seeds. That are free from Cereals, Crustacean, Eggs, Fish, Soya, Dairy, Mustard, Lupin, Sesame, Nuts, Peanuts and GMO. Suitable for vegans & vegetarians. Halal and Kosher. Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
An aromatic blend of ground celery and salt.Uses:
- Gives a slightly bitter taste to celery.
- To use it the same way you would use regular salt.
- Sprinkle over steak or chicken before cooking, or add to vegetables before roasting.
- Add to breadcrumbs, dry rubs or coatings to add a unique flavour.
- Add to sauces, salads or soups.
Celery Salt Natural Crystalline Powder
Ingredients: 100% pure Salt, CELERY.
Recommended Dosage: To be used in the same way you would use regular salt.
Free From: Lactose Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, No GMOs, Soya Free.
Serving Size: 100g.
|Each 100g Providing||Per Serving||%RI*|
|Of which saturates||0.0||**|
|Of which sugars||0.0||**|
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.