Caffeine Powder - Workout Gym Energy Fast weight loss Mental Focus - Pure
50 In stock
Caffeine Powder Pre Workout Gym Energy Fast weight loss Vegan Mental Focus Boost UK STRONG Fat Burn Muscle Elite Pump
How do Caffeine Works?
- ADENOSINE : In our brain there is a substance called 'adenosine' which will only work with specific adenosine receptors. Adenosine is responsible for the energy in our body. It connects to phosphates in order to become 'adenosine troposphere' or 'ATP'. ATP is the 'energy currency of all life, & it is by breaking the bond between adenosine & its phosphates that our body releases usable energy. When our adenosine bonds to the adenosine receptors in our brain then, that means there is none free in the brain & means that we have no energy from our brain & we therefore get tired.
- WHAT CAFFEINE DOES : then is to bond with the adenosine receptors instead & this then means that they cannot take up the adenosine in the brain leaving more free energy in the brain and preventing us from getting drowsy. At the same time caffeine has another effect in that this action causes the pituitary gland to think there is an emergency & to therefore produce more adrenaline from the adrenal glands. Adrenaline is the hormone that is produced by our bodies as a result to threats and stressors.
- FLIGHT RESPONSE : For example, if you saw a lion in the wild – you would start producing more adrenaline. Likewise, today if your boss starts shouting at you that results in more adrenaline being produced. This is called the fight or flight response & it means our metabolism speeds up which enables us to run faster & pump blood around the body faster. This gives us a spike in energy & performance then to deal with immediate problems, but also results in our body using up a lot of energy as it runs on overdrive & eventually crashing out.
- DOPAMINE :At the same time the pituitary glands also release dopamine. This is another chemical that has a lot of what we consider to be positive effects on the brain & the body. Dopamine is essential to the way that the brain regulates our movements. Without it we can't move at all, but with excessive amounts we will find that we twitch a lot & bob around. Restless leg syndrome & constant fidgeting can be considered signs of having too much dopamine in our body. This is why we get twitchy after drinking large amounts of caffeine.
- INCREASE FOCUS : Too much of it will also cause the heart to fluctuate which can be dangerous if you have a weak heart or you have it in large excesses. Dopamine is also a neurotransmitter meaning that it is crucial for transferring information across synapses in the brain so that various brain areas can communicate with one another. This is highly important for memory, problem solving and motivation, and is why we can use caffeine when we are studying.
Caffeine is white to almost white, crystalline powder or silky white or almost white, crystals, weathering. Caffeine is a white crystalline xanthine. It is most commonly consumed by humans in infusions extracted from the seed of the coffee plant and the leaves of the tea bush. Caffeine acts as a central nervous system stimulant. When it reaches your brain, the most noticeable effect is alertness. You’ll feel more awake and less tired, so it’s a common ingredient in medications to treat or manage drowsiness, headaches and migraines.
Boost Energy : Dopamine is also used in making us feel reward and is one of our brain's 'feel good chemicals' that it uses to motivate us. Dopamine is released naturally as a reward for eating food and having sex and without dopamine we feel a lack of motivation and enjoyment – while high amounts of dopamine can leave us feeling highly optimistic and motivated and give us more enjoyment out of life. This is one reason that caffeine is also highly addictive.Key Feature:
- Pure Pharmaceutical Grade Caffeine.
- Boosts Energy.
- Increase Focus.
- Instant Energy.
Caffeine Anhydrous Powder
Ingredients: 100% Pure Caffeine Powder.
Recommended Dosage: Mix (50mg - 150mg) of the pre-workout with 150ml water - this can be stronger or weaker to taste. Once tolerance is assessed your serving can be increased, maximum 3 scoops. DO NOT EXCEED THIS MAXIMUM DOSE.
Free From: Aluminium-Free, Animal Cruelty-Free, Aspartame-Free, Fair Trade, No Artificial Colours, No Artificial Flavours, No Artificial Sweeteners, Unsweetened.
Serving Size: 50mg-150mgg.
Each Scoop Providing: Caffeine 50mg-150mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.