50 In stock
100% Pure Leucine, L-Isoleucine & L-Valine Powder Instantized BCAA Drink Premium Amino Acid BCAA Powder Instant (2:1:1) Branch Chain Energy - Vegan
- WHAT IS IBCAA POWDER ? Instant Branched Chain Amino Acids (iBCAA) are an instant form of BCAAs. iBCAA was developed due to the fact that standard BCAA powder can be difficult to mix and could require a sitting period of 10-15min to let the powder dissolve. New instantised iBCCA now mixes into a solution within seconds. This is particularly beneficial if taking iBCAA pre workout or during workout as there is no lumpy solution to consume during a workout (which could be the case with standard BCAA).
- OPTIMAL RATIO OF 2:1:1 : Leucine, isoleucine & valine perform a number of different functions in the body. They enable the synthesis of proteins, regulate the action of insulin, counteract catabolism, rebuild the muscle tissue that has been damaged during intensive training, they also provide energy for the muscles in the absence of the right amount of fatty acids. IBCAA’s are undoubtedly a favourite sports nutrition supplement. They are essential amino acids as the body is unable to produce them, they must be ingested through food or supplements.
- TRIGGERS MUSCLE GROWTH : BCAA Instantized Powder is a perfect soluble anti-catabolic supplement that provides the body the Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine. These amino acids are needed for the maintenance of muscle tissue during physical stress and intense exercise. With an elite ratio of 2:1:1, our BCAA Instantized Powder supports the efficient growth of muscle strength. It is one of the best anti-catabolic and anabolic supplements available for bodybuilders.
- WHAT IS LEUCINE ? Leucine is a Branch Chain Amino Acid (one of the 3, along with Isoleucine and Valine). Leucine is considered the amino acid with the greatest muscle building benefits - it has been scientifically proven to boost protein synthesis, and stimulate muscle growth. It makes your body utilise available protein more effectively for muscle growth, and is a perfect addition to any post workout protein shake to trigger greater gains from your workout.
- WHAT IS MTOR ? It's essentially an internal sensor for insulin, growth factors (such as IGF-1 and IGF-2), amino acids, cellular nutrients, oxygen, and energy levels. In other words, it senses what's happening in your body and tells your muscles when they can repair and grow! By taking Leucine, you're triggering mTOR to tell your muscles to use available dietary protein and start growing. Leucine stimulates muscle growth by activating mTOR - the "mammalian target of rapamycin".
It is a blend of three branched- chain amino acids formulated into 2:1:1ratio of instant L-Leucine where sunflower lecithin is added, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine through a blending process.
Pure Instantised BCAA from UKHealthHouse is a high quality 100% instantised BCAA supplement. We only use 100% instantised BCAA to ensure our iBCAA is the most easily mixable, and highest quality on the market. Simply put, UKHealthHouse Instantised Pure BCAA is the highest quality, and best iBCAA on the market.
Key Feature :
- Much better mixability than standard leucine.
- Improves protein synthesis (protein efficiency).
- Fantastic added to any pre- or intra-workout supplement.
- Mixes easily with just a spoon.
- Accelerates regeneration.
- Supports anti-catabolic reactions.
- Faster availability.
- Unbeatable purity.
Benefits of iBCAA:
- Optimal ratio of 2:1:1 L-Leucine: L-Isoleucine: L-Valine.
- Essential amino acids.
- Vital building blocks of protein.
- Ideal as a pre-, intra- or post-workout drink.
- Instantised form of BCAAS and easy to mix.
UKHealthHouse iBCAA Powder is suitable for those looking for a high-quality iBCAA supplement. They are suitable for the general public and athletes. IBCAAs make up for around 35% of all muscle tissue. We recommend taking before, during and post workout. BCAAs are found in foods containing protein, the richest sources are found in chicken, beef, salmon, eggs and whey protein. Individual’s commonly supplement with BCAAs as it can be difficult to obtain the desired levels required through diet alone.
BCAA Instant 2:1:1 Fermented
Ingredients: 100% Instantised L-Leucine (with Sunflower lecithin) - Fermentation), L-Isoleucine, L-Valine.
Recommended Dosage: 3g in 150ml water, fruit juice, your postworkout protein shake, or intra-workout shake, 2 times per day.
Free From: Yeast Free, No Artificial Colours, No Added Sugar, Lactose Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, No GMOs, Soya Free.
Serving Size: 3g.
Each 3g Providing:
BCAA 3g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
- L-Leucine (with Sunflower lecithin) - Fermentation) -(Per Serving) 45 - 55 %(%RI*)
- L-Isoleucine -(Per Serving) 22.5 - 27.5 %(%RI*)
- L-Valine -(Per Serving) 22.5 - 27.5 %(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.