249 In stock
100% Organic EU Wheatgrass powder (German Grown - Detox - Chlorophyll) Premium Wheat Grass Vegan Superfood
- WHEATGRASS POWDER : It is made from the young leafy twigs of the wheat plant. Our wheat grass is grown in rich and fertile soil & is harvested when it reaches its nutritional peak. 10kg of fresh leaves make our 1kg of wheatgrass powder & unlike wheatgrass juice powder we preserve the fiber from the leaves, which gives a high fiber powder. It is sourced from the most reputable suppliers & is selected according to their quality to provide high amount of natural nutrients & natural flavor of wheatgrass.
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION : Wheatgrass nutrients include Vitamins, Minerals, Enzymes, Amino Acids, Antioxidants. Vitamins include Biotin, Carbates, Choline, Folic Acid, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Pyroxidine, Riboflavin, Thiamine, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K. Minerals include Calcium, Cobalt, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Sodium, Sulfur, Zinc & over 70 other trace minerals.
- APPROVED HEALTH BENEFITS : Wheatgrass powder is a great source of fiber and antioxidants. High in Vitamin A contributing to the maintenance of skin. High in Iron contributing to the normal function of the immune system. Low in fat and a good source of protein. Wheat Grass is high in oxygen like all green plants that contain chlorophyll. The brain and all body tissues function at an optimal level in a highly-oxygenated environment.
- USES, SNACK, BAKING, KETO : Blend in smoothies or just mix wheatgrass powder with water, milk or almond or soy milk. Use in cereal, granola and porridge for breakfast. Wheatgrass powder can be used in baking and cooking, make snack bites, pancakes, muffins, bars, puddings, soup, dips, yogurts or even cookies. Also a perfect ingredient if you are following the keto diet! Take 4-6g (2-3 teaspoons) per day.
- VEGANS, GMO FREE & FREE FROM ANIMAL TESTING : Our wheatgrass powder are not subject to genetic modifications and are sourced from suppliers and growers producing the product without the aid of any Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs). We confirms that we do not conduct or commission animal testing of any products. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Allergen Free, Nothing added, nothing taken away. No additives or preservatives. No nasties.
Wheatgrass is classified under Agropyron and the family Poaceae. There are many types of wheat grass. The two most common are crested wheatgrass (A. cristatum) and desert wheatgrass (Agropyron Desertorum). Both are commonly grown as forage crops in the United States. Wheat grass grows to a height of between 12-40 inches. Plants also have white to brown underground stems called rhizomes. Their leaves are similar to grass or hay, hence the local name wheatgrass. These leaves can be either wrapped or open and flat. They are bright green colour. Wheat grass can grow in almost any climate but grows in temperate northern regions. Wheat grass is grown outside, but recently people have started growing it indoors. It is grown in trays or pots. Wheatgrass is harvested after about 200 days so that it is fully mature and achieve its peak nutritional potential. After harvesting, it is frozen and dried and finely ground into wheat grass powder.
Wheatgrass is containing a wealth of nutrients, wheatgrass is packed with chlorophyll, vitamin A, B, C, E and K, plus minerals, amino-acids and fatty acids, as well as live enzymes to help your body absorb it all. With a long history of use dating back to the Egyptians, wheatgrass is considered one of the most beneficial superfoods around.Features:
- It is full of Vitamins, Minerals and Enzymes.
- Abundant source of Chlorophyll.
- Organic, Nutrient Dense Powder.
- Can improve Hemoglobin.
- Certified Organic by Organic Food Federation.
- Perfect Addition to Smoothies.
- Mix in Shot of Water for Quick Pick Me Up.
Organic Wheatgrass Powder (EU)
Ingredients: 100% Wheatgrass
Recommended Dosage: We suggest taking 1/2 - 4 teaspoons a day mixed with water, juices, smoothies, mixed into food, or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner
Free From: Salt Free, Sugar Free, Dairy Free, Fish Free, Gluten Free, Lactose Free.
Serving Size: 100g.
Each 100g Providing:
Wheatgrass 100 g(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.