248 In stock
100% Natural Diatomaceous Earth (DE) Pest Control Red Mite Worm Powder
Feed Grade Supplement MULTI BUGS Ticks DE Best for Animals
- PREMIUM QUALITY: MULTI-MITE special grade D.E. is a 100% natural product made from single cell Diatoms. DE consists of the fossilized remains of diatoms, a type of hard-shelled algae. reinforcing filler in plastics and rubber, anti-block in plastic films, porous support for chemical catalysts, cat litter, a stabilizing component of dynamite. Many more uses It is used as a mechanical insecticide, filtration aid, mild abrasive, absorbent for liquids, matting agent for coatings (paint).
- USE FOR CHICKENS & ANIMALS: 15 trace minerals are great for livestock, animals, poultry, pets, plants and soil. It is also used as a natural insecticide for ducks, dogs, cats, pigeons, cows, calves, horses, sheep, goats, pigs, rabbits, chickens, turkeys, and other domestic or farm animals, And also to kill internal parasites and flukes. Most mange will also kill the mite.
- USE FOR PLANT BUGS & GARDENING: The uses of diatomaceous earth are many, but diatomaceous earth can be used as an insecticide in the garden & at home. Diatomaceous Earth is not harmful to Earthworms since they are structurally different from insects. This will inhibit the migration of various fruit flies (maggot stage), worms & beetles (grub stage) & slugs. Please note that DE will also kill beneficial animals such as worms & bees so please be careful when using for agricultural pest control.
- NATURAL PRODUCT: Diatomaceous Earth makes a very effective natural pesticide. The insecticidal quality of diatomaceous earth is due to the razor-sharp edges of the diatoms that remain. It kills insects by causing dehydration. For these insects, diatomaceous earth is a deadly dust with microscopic sharp edges that cut and dry their protective covering. Diatomaceous earth works to get rid of insects such as: Ants, Aphids, Mites, Bedbugs, Slugs, Insecticide, Thrips, Snails, Adult Flea Beetles, Cockroaches, Earwigs.
- FOR ANIMAL HOME: Diatomaceous earth is effective against remites and other mites in poultry/animal housing when applied thoroughly at 10-15 grams per square meter on walls, floors, ceilings, perches, front boxes, beds and cages will control particles. No need to remove feed, water, eggs or animals. One advantage of diatomaceous earth for pest control is that pests have no way of developing resistance to it, which cannot be said for many chemical control pesticides.
Diatomaceous earth acts purely physically/mechanically, not 'chemically' and thus has no chemical toxicity and parasites do not develop tolerance/immunity to it. It is reported to kill 90% of flies and fleas that come into contact with it within 48 hours. Diatomaceous earth is excellent for killing ants, aphids, flea beetles, fleas, earwigs, centipedes, scabies mites, flies, ticks, slugs, house dust mites and cockroaches. It is recommended not to inhale DE, always use a mask when applying. In sheds, yards, fields, workshops where DE is generated by air.
- 100% Natural dessicant
- 100% Inert
- Easy to apply
- Approved for use in organic systems
Dryamite is made from 100% diatomoceous earth, an amorphous silicate which is a completely inert material. Diatomoceous eart is known for its naturally large volume and extreme porosity. These unique characteristics lend Dryamite the ability to absorb large volume of liquids acting as dessicant. Dryamite keeps bedding dry, therefore improving the living conditions for poultry and livestock. Dryamite is odour-less, non-staning and remains effective as long as product is present and dry.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Place Dryamite in chickens favourite dusting spots and they will throw it all over themselves.
PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eye or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Use adequate ventilation and avoid breathing dust. Wear a suitable dust mask when using product during prolonged exposure perieds.
In eye: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water. Remove contact lenses, if present, then continue rinsing eye.
NOTE: Buyer assume all risk of use, storage or handling of this product not in strict accordance with directions given herewith, UKHEALTHHOUSE CO LTD. warrants this product to conform to the chemical description on the label and for the purposes stated on the label. The limit of any liabbility incurred shall be the purchase price paid by user or buyer.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.