49 In stock
Zinc 15mg & Selenium 200mcg Tablets Zinc Citrate & Sodium Selenite Immune Health - High Strength Immunity Vegan
- ZINC & SELENIUM TABLETS: Selenium is a mineral that is just as essential for healthy cells as zinc. Combining these two minerals together can help in the growth of hair, skin and nails as well as inner cells, which can lead to infections in the body. The ability to fight increases. Our zinc and selenium tablets use chelated, bio-available forms such as citrate and selenium selenite which are better absorbed by the body and reduce stomach upset.
- ZINC: Zinc is essential for the reaction of more than 300 enzymes responsible for the synthesis of nutrients, neurotransmitters and DNA. Adequate levels of zinc help maintain a healthy immune system, digestion, improved stress levels, energy metabolism, reduce acne and heal wounds. It is estimated that between 20 and 30 percent of the population is deficient in zinc, with soil zinc deficiency increasing.
- SELENIUM: Selenium is an essential trace mineral, which the body uses for various functions such as maintaining normal thyroid function, contributing to the normal functioning of the immune system, general care of hair and nails and protecting cells from oxidative stress. It also supports bodily functions such as helping normal spermatogenesis and sperm cell growth. All claims are substantiated by EU Register of Nutrition & Health claims.
- WHAT ARE ANTIOXIDANTS? Our Zinc & Selenium supplements are important synergistic micronutrients that protect cells from oxidative stress. This 'antioxidant' property increases the protection against cell damage from free radicals, which are particles that can cause smoking & pollution. Selenium is an essential component of the key antioxidant enzyme that works with other antioxidants to protect the body's cells. UKHealthHouse's Selenium & Zinc supplements are based on the latest antioxidant research.
- HOW DOES SELENIUM HELP ORAL HEALTH? Selenium helps protect the body from the toxic effects of heavy metals such as mercury amalgam fillers. Filling amalgam releases mercury vapours that are absorbed into the bloodstream with potentially harmful effects. Selenium binds to heavy metals which makes them harmless.
Zinc is considered one of the most important nutrients for a healthy prostate and is involved in the production of over 80 different hormones. A normal prostate gland contains more zinc than any other organ in the body. Zinc can help maintain benign osteotic hyperplasia, enlarged prostate gland, sperm count, and motility. Zinc is also used to strengthen the immune system and to fight off bad bacteria and viruses. Therefore, the entire population needs to fight infection. Zinc increases the level of antioxidants in the body because it has strong antioxidant properties.
Selenium is another mineral that is just as important for healthy cells as zinc. Combining these two minerals together can help in the growth of hair, skin and nails as well as inner cells, leading to infections in the body. Increases the ability to fight.Here is a summary of some of the benefits of UKHealthHouse's Zinc and Selenium tablets:
- Zinc plays a role in cell division.
- Zinc helps maintain normal vision.
- Zinc and selenium contribute to the normal care of skin, hair and nails.
- Zinc and selenium protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Zinc and selenium contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Selenium contributes to the production of normal sperm.
- Selenium participates in normal thyroid function.
Selenium & Zinc Tablets
Ingredients: Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Zinc (Zinc Citrate Dihydrate), Selenium selenite (Sodium Selenite Anhydrous), Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate)
SUGGESTED USE: Take 1 tablet daily with water, do not exceed stated dose.
Free From: Sugar, gluten, dairy, soya, salt,yeast, wheat, fish and porcine.
Serving Size: Per Tablet.
Each Tablet Providing: see label.
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.