248 In stock
Sage Leaf Extract 500mg Tablets Menopause, Hot Flushes, Sweats Support, VEGAN High Strength Standardised 2mg Rosmarinic Acid, Sleep Support Pills
- FREEDOM FROM MENOPAUSE SYMPTOMS: Sage tablets for menopause has long been effective in relieving the frequency and severity of the symptoms associated with it to give you peace and comfort during your difficult time of life. Sage Leaf is a popular health supplement for menopause relief, night sweats and it can also help improve sleep quality.
- RELIEF TO NIGHT SWEATS: Sage (salvia officinalis) is commonly used to reduce the effects of menopause such as hot flushes and night sweats. During the menopause oestrogen drop causes hypothalamus, temperature-regulating part of the brain, to go overdrive. With sage leaf tablets for menopause. Waking up dripping with sweat is uncomfortable, annoying and inconvenient! Using sage menopause tablets can help to rid you of this symptom. Also helpful for hot flashes relief.
- HIGH STRENGTH AVAILABLE : At 500mg of Sage (Salvia officinalis) leaf per tablet our vegan sage leaf extract packs a punch. In fact, it is the strongest sage pill available here. Our Sage Leaf Extract (10:1) per tablet, equals to 500 mg sage leaf powder. Because of the extraction process we are able to provide small and easy to swallow tablets. Sage is a widely used herb that has become a popular food supplement for women who experience hot flushes during the menopause.
- DIGESTIBILITY : Outstanding digestibility due to gentle processing and a very high degree of purity. The sage leaf tablets by UKHealthHouse are ideal for long-term use. Our Sage Leaf tablets are free from fillers, artificial flavourings, colourings and stabilisers. Our tablets are 100% vegan and vegetarian friendly (no gelatine here!) and free from allergens including lactose, gluten, soy and any GMO ingredients.
- BEAT HOT FLUSHES: Those menopause symptoms can cause a real issue for many people and that is why Sage has been regarded as a great companion when dealing with them. Our Sage Leaf tablets are strong enough at just one tablet to deal with the night sweating and flushing every day. Compounds in Sage help to restore the balance of hypothalamus functions, hence restoring the proper temperature recognition by the brain and eliminating the occurrence of hot flushes and night sweats.
Sage is a small evergreen subshrub native to Medditeranean regions, but now grown around the world. It’s a herb which is commonly known for use in cooking, but it’s also been used as a medicine since medieval times. Sage has been rapidly attracting interest as a food supplement. Sage Leaf 500mg Tablets contain a concentrated extract of sage leaf equivalent to 500mg of the dried herb, standardised to provide 2mg rosmarinic acid. With historic use as in the west dating back to Ancient Greece, in addition to being a common culinary herb, Sage has found modern use as a food supplement popular with women going through the menopause. Sage Leaf is a European Herb has a long been known for its medicinal use As a supplement it is taken for Mood, Depression, Menopause, Hot Flushes and by, Seniors.
It’s suggested that
- Sage Leaf may be a powerful antioxidant.
- Sage Leaf may have antibacterial properties.
- Sage Leaf may aid the body’s natural defences.
- Sage Leaf may aid the stimulation of normal stomach function.
- Sage Leaf may help maintain hormone balance, especially in women during menopause.
- Sage Leaf may reduce symptoms of menopause, such as excessive sweating / hot flushes.
- Concentrated sage leaf (salvia officinalis) extract.
- Standardised to provide 2mg rosmarinic acid.
- Convenient easy-swallow tablet form.
Sage Leaf 500mg Tablets
Ingredients: Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Sage Leaf (salvia officinalis) 10:1 Extract, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).
Recommended Dosage: Take 1-2 tablets daily with water.
Free From: No Colours, No Artificial Flavours, No Sweeteners, No Preservatives, No Added Sugar, No Added Salt.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet.
Each Tablet Providing: Sage Leaf extract 500mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.