Royal Jelly Tablets Powerful 750mg Royal Jelly Supplement Hay Fever Relief
250 In stock
Royal Jelly Tablets Powerful 750mg Royal Jelly Supplement Hay Fever Relief - Dietary Supplement
- ROYAL JELLY: Royal jelly is a complex substance that is secreted from the glands of nursing bees and is fed to larvae that want to become queens. RoyaI Jelly is a secretion used by worker bees to feed and nourish the Queen of their colony. Queen bees live only on royal jelly which is considered to be responsible for their size and longevity. Royal jelly has long been a key ingredient in many beauty creams that moisturise the skin and reduce the early signs of ageing.
- FIT FOR A SUPPLEMENT TABLETS: This supplement is made from royal jelly which is a rich source of naturally occurring nutrients for the queen bee. A daily dose of 2 tablets will provide a whopping 1500mg of Royal Jelly goodness. These Royal Jelly tablets are popular with those looking for relief from hay fever symptoms. Royal Jelly can also support your energy levels and also promotes healthy skin and hair.
- HIGH POWER ROYAL JELLY: While most Royal Jelly capsules are available with only 500mg, our concentrated Royal Jelly tablets provide 750mg twice daily. Our tablets contain an impressive 1500mg daily dose of Royal Jelly (3:1 concentrated extract). Get the natural immunity boost you deserve with UKHealthHouse's Royal Jelly Tablets! The product is a food supplement or health promotion and is not considered a medicine.
- BEST FOR MEN AND WOMEN: Our Royal Jelly tablets are designed to provide essential support and exceptional value for both men and women. Easy to swallow tablets have a diameter of 10 mm and are an excellent alternative to Royal Jelly Capsules. These Royal Jelly tablets are vegan friendly, gluten free and dairy free. Royal jelly is also an important ingredient in many beauty creams and moisturisers around the world and is known for its numerous anti-ageing benefits.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: All our tablets, capsules and powders are carefully packaged right here in the UK. Our Royal Jelly Tablets are shipped in reusable pouches and flat letter box friendly packaging, unlike bottled Royal Jelly Capsules. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction! If you have any questions, please get in touch.
Royal jelly is a honey bee secretion that is used in the nutrition of larvae, as well as adult queens. Forever Royal Jelly is made for royalty! Natural Royal Jelly is a highly nutritious and biochemically complex bee secretion. It’s a rich, milky substance which consists of proteins, simple sugars, fatty acids and trace elements vitamin B5 and B6. The queen bee's special food, the royal jelly, is thought to be responsible for its longevity - she lives fifty times longer than the ordinary worker bees! Royal jelly can also help reduce the symptoms associated with fever, also known as allergic rhinitis. Some of the jirgas in Royal Jelly have allergies. It is thought that giving someone a small amount of something they are allergic to, also known as immunotherapy, allows the body to develop its own immune response to the allergen, potentially reducing symptoms naturally.
- A rich source of vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
- Convenient 2 a day product.
- Easy to swallow Tablet.
Royal Jelly 750mg Tablets
Ingredients: Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Royal Jelly 3:1 Extract , Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).
Recommended Dosage: Take 2 tablet daily with water.
Free From: Dairy, Gluten and allergen free.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet.
Each Tablet Providing: see label
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.