250 In stock
Pumpkin Seed Oil Extract 2000mg Capsules Men's Health Prostate Urinary Tract Supplement CARDIOVASCULAR Health 1 a day Heart & Brain Health HIGH STRENGTH UK
- WHO IS PUMPKIN SEED EXTRACT GOOD FOR? Pumpkin seeds are a good source of antioxidants, magnesium, zinc and fatty acids all of which may help keep your heart healthy. Animal studies have also shown that pumpkin seed oil may reduce high blood pressure and high cholesterol levels, two important risk factors for heart disease. Our high-bioavailability capsules are a great way to make pumpkin seed oil part of your daily nutritional routine.
- HOW ARE PUMPKIN SEEDS GOOD FOR MALES? Like oysters, pumpkin seeds are extremely rich in zinc & promote the health of the male prostate gland. And don't underestimate the power of zinc when it comes to a woman's sex drive. One study found that pumpkin seeds are a great libido booster. The perfect choice for daily prostate support, it has a nutritional profile ideally suited for the mature man. It features a balanced blend of Omega-3 & Omega-6 essential fatty acids with unique nutritive benefits for prostate health.
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION: Pumpkin seed oil contains four dominant fatty acids: palmitic, stearic, oleic, and linoleic acids. In addition, pumpkin seed oil also contains other valuable, naturally-occurring nutrients including magnesium, zinc, phytosterols, which are compounds that are structurally similar to cholesterol, and carotenoids, which are powerful pigments found in the oil that function as antioxidants in the body.
- HELP WITH BLADDER CONTROL: Pumpkin seed extract is a popular natural treatment for OAB. A recent study suggests that pumpkin seed oil may be able to treat or prevent symptoms of OAB & other urinary disorders. The natural, nutritional profile of pumpkin seed oil, including the essential fatty acids, valuable antioxidant content, & synergistic benefits of the other nutrients makes it an ideal choice for men. Specifically, pumpkin seed oil may help nutritionally support prostate & urinary health.
- WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO EAT PUMPKIN SEEDS? Pumpkin seed oil has been used in Eastern Europe, India and North America for centuries and has a mild, nutty flavour. If you have trouble sleeping, you may want to eat some pumpkin seeds before bed. They're a natural source of tryptophan, an amino acid that can help promote sleep. Consuming around 1 gram of tryptophan daily is thought to help improve sleep. Today, pumpkin seed oil is used as both a food and a supplement.
What is Pumpkin Seed Oil?
Pumpkin seed oil is extracted from the seeds of the pumpkin plant. Oils can be extracted in more than one way, but cold-pressed oils are generally preferred. This means that the oil from the pumpkin seeds has been extracted using pressure rather than heat, allowing the oil to retain its beneficial antioxidants. Contains fatty acids: Omega 6 and 9, and phytosterols, there are many health benefits of taking this food supplement, including: supporting cardiovascular health, urinary tract health, hair growth and prostate health, such as It has become an increasingly popular supplement for men.
How to get Pumpkin Seed Oil ?
You can take Pumpkin Seed Oil in its natural form, however as you can imagine it's not the best tasting or easiest method. Taking pumpkin seed oil in capsule/softgel form is definitely the most popular way to get the benefits of this powerful nutrient. Often referenced in folk formulas, scientists began studying the oil, its nutritional profile, and its purported benefits over the last several decades.
- Supports cardiovascular health and blood sugar metabolism.
- Supports cognitive function and healthy brain development.
- Supports healthy skin, joints and connective tissues.
- Helps maintain prostate health.
- May help with bladder and prostate function.
- May help with fertility and reproduction.
- May help treat arthritis.
- May help in treating high blood pressure.
- A source of naturally occurring essential fatty acids.
- Promotes prostate and urinary support.
- A natural source of phytosterols.
- Cold pressed.
- High strength formula.
Pumpkin Seed 2000mg capsule
Ingredients: Pumpkin Seed 10:1 Extract, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate), Maltodextrin, Capsule Shell (Gelatin).
Recommended Dosage: Take one capsule daily. Take as a food supplement or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Free From: Salt, Wheat, Maize, Gluten, Lactose, Yeast, Dairy products, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colours.
Serving Size: 1 capsule.
Each capsule Providing:
Pumpkin Seed 2000mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Not Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.