50 In stock
Pueraria Mirifica Extract Tablets 2500mg Breast Hormone Estrogen White Kwao Krua Natural Hormone Replacement Therapy - Menopause
- PUERARIA MIRIFICA SUPPLEMENT: Pueraria Mirifica also known as Kwao Krua is a plant native to Thailand, where it has been used successfully for health purposes for centuries. The plant grows in high altitude regions at approximately 300-800m above the sea level. The plant grows purple flowers and large ovoid leaves. The roots, which can weigh up to 100kg, are harvested and powdered for its nutritional use. The use of the plant dates back to as far back as the 13th Century AD.
- MENOPAUSE SUPPORT: The roots of Pueraria Mirifica have been used in traditional Thai medicine to promote youthfulness & rejuvenation in both men & women. Certain plant compounds known as phytoestrogens make up the primary active components of Pueraria Mirifica. They mimic the hormone estrogen in your body. Due to its strong estrogenic effect, Pueraria mirifica is maainly used to treat symptoms of menopause. Pueraria Mirifica is an great choice for women approaching menopause, as it reduces hot flashes, night sweats & mood instability so often associated with Menopause.
- HEALTH BENEFITS : Puerarua Mirifica is also known as Kwao Krua and belongs to Asia, it is mainly grown in Myanmar and Thailand and it has many uses including help to get rid of menopause, promoting healthy bones, heart condition, mental health, and increasing your libido and hormone breasts enlargement.
- EASY-TO-SWALLOW: Our White Kwao Krua comes in a 10mm size easy to swallow tablet, which is recommended for individuals who have difficulty swallowing. Please be aware that although the product is called white, the powdered form is natural pale brown in colour. Each tablet provides 2,500mg of White Kwao Krua as an extracted ratio form and we recommend a maximum of one dose per day.
- SAFETY ADVICE: Little is known about the long-term safety of White Kwao Krua. Symptoms such as bloating, pain, tenderness of the breast, headache, weight change, and irregular menstruation are possible. Please do not take this product for long periods of time and stop using it if you experience any adverse reactions.
Pueraria Mirifica is a plant that grows in Thailand and other parts of Southeast Asia. It’s also known as Kwao Krua. The White Kwao Krua is a native plant in Thailand and Myanmar and its Latin name "Pueraria Mirifica", evidence of the use of Pueraria Mirifica for healthcare dates back to the early 13th century. Root extract, which is rich in natural phytoestrogens, is used as a dietary supplement. It is known for its estrogen-raising effects. In fact, the Ministry of Public Health in Thailand, which is similar to our National Institutes of Health, approves Pueraria Mirifica.
- Body energizing.
- May support brain health & memory.
- Promotes bone and heart health.
- Breast firming & enlargement.
- Restoration of natural hormone levels.
- Increasing healthy vaginal moisture and sex drive
- Improved skin condition - oily, acne, anti-wrinkling, anti-aging.
- Improved skin appearance - increased elasticity, smoothness, nutrition and less oily facial skin.
- Improved hair condition - less hair loss, fuller, longer and stronger hair growth.
- Stronger Nails.
- Alleviation of menopausal issues (Against Hot Flashes & Night Sweating).
- Acts as a tonic - regenerates, nourishes and strengthens the whole body.
Pueraria Mirifica 2500mg Tablets
Ingredients: Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Pueraria Mirifica (White Kwao Krua) 10:1 Extract, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium stearate)
Recommended Dosage: 1 to 2 Tablets per day, to be taken with water, take anytime.
Free From: Lactose, soya, wheat, colours, flavours, sweeteners, starch, gluten & yeast.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet.
Each Tablet Providing: Pueraria Mirifica 2500mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.