50 In stock
Oregano Oil 25mg Softgel Capsules Ancient Antibiotic, Food Supplement, UK High Strength Immune System, Digestion Support, Circulation Health, Anti-Fungi
- WHAT IS OREGANO OIL? Oregano Oil or Origanum Vulgare (as it is known in its original form) is actually a member of the mint family. Originally known as a dish aid where its aromatic aroma and flavour are often used to enhance even the simplest dishes, oregano has a long history of health benefits.
- ANTIOXIDANT : You may know it as a simple herb for your cooking but the truth is that oregano has been used as a healing tonic throughout history. Blessed with higher antioxidant value than oranges, apples and even spinach. Oregano has powerful antioxidant properties, acts as a natural antibiotic, has antifungal properties, restricts bacterial growth, neutralizes intestinal parasites, activates immune defences and lowers bad cholesterol.
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ITS INTAKE? Get help with oregano oil to focus on gastrointestinal, respiratory, and urinary tract health. Chefs have long valued oregano as a pure herb, but herbalists will tell you that it is even more valuable for its many health-promoting properties. Our high-bioavailability soft gels feature a potent 25 mg of oil of oregano in a base of extra virgin Sunflower Oil. Oregano's nutrients are found mainly in oil.
- OTHER NAMES : Mountain Mint, Oil of Oregano, Oregano Oil, Organy, Origan, Origan Européen, Origani Vulgaris Herba, Origano, Origanum, Origanum vulgare, Phytoprogestin, Thé Sauvage, Thym des Bergers, Wild Marjoram, Winter Marjoram, Wintersweet, Carvacrol, Dostenkraut, European Oregano, Huile d’Origan, Marjolaine Bâtarde, Marjolaine Sauvage, Marjolaine Vivace, Mediterranean Oregano.
- HIGH STRENGTH OREGANO OIL : Traditionally used since ancient times and recorded in the works of Hippocrates. The essential oil of oregano, a popular pure herb, is extracted from the leaves of the oregano (Organum vulgaris) plant. Each of the UKHealthHouse Oregano Oil 25mg Capsules contains 25mg Essential Oil of Wild Oregano, the standard for delivering 18.75mg carvacrol, wrapped in a fast-release, easily swallowed soft gel capsule.
It is considered to be one of the most valuable plant species used in traditional medicine for over 2,500 years. Oregano oil has been valued in ancient Greece for its health benefits. A fragrant green herb from the mint family, oregano is a rich natural source of powerful antioxidant compounds called phenols. Oregano oil is often used to maintain the immune system and promote digestive relaxation.
Oregano oil contains antioxidants that help fight free radicals and protect DNA, proteins and lipids from oxidative stress. It usually contains compounds called phenols such as carvacrol, thymol and rosmarinic acid. Oregano is available in various forms such as essential oils to be used primarily on the skin; However, it is advisable not to eat it orally. It is also available in capsule and soft gel forms. UKHealthHouse Oregano Oil Soft gels provides 18.75mg Carvacrol in each soft gel.
Benefits of Oregano Oil:
* Each soft gel provides 25mg of Oregano Oil.
* Full of antioxidants.
* Carvacrol contains 18.75 mg.
* Common household spice.
* The product is GMO free.
* Strengthens the immune system.
* Reduces the risk of flu and cold.
* Reduces recovery time in case of flu and respiratory infections.
* Works well in asthma and bronchitis.
* Acts as a natural antibiotic.
* Reduces the risk of circulation of toxic substances and bacteria.
Oregano Oil 25mg Soft gel
Ingredients: Sunflower Oil, Soft gel Capsule (Gelatine, Glycerine, Purified Water), Oregano Oil.
Recommended Dosage: As a food supplement, we recommend taking 1- 2 soft gels daily.
Best taken with food / water.
Free From: Salt, Starch, Wheat, Maize, Gluten, Lactose, Yeast, Dairy products, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colours.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule.
Each Capsule Providing:
Oregano Oil 25mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Sunflower Oil 140mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Not Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.