Mexican Wild Yam 500mg Tablets Estrogen Boost - Menopause, Menstrual Cramps
48 In stock
Mexican Wild Yam 500mg Tablets Estrogen Boost, Menopause, Menstrual Cramps, IBS PMS, Sweating, Pregnancy, Hormonal Balance
- WILD YAM TABLETS : A popular food supplement, Wild Yam is an herb that has a long-standing traditional use in China, with evidence of its cultivation for thousands of years. Our Wild Yam tablets contain an extract of Mexican Wild Yam (Dyscoria volosa) equal to 500 mg of whole dried root. Each of our Wild Yam tablets contains a concentrated, standard extract of Mexican Wild Yam (Dioscoria volosa), equivalent to 500mg of whole dried root, and provides 16% diosgenin.
- SOURCE OF DIOSGENIN : Wild yam is a plant that contains a chemical called diosgenin. Plant roots and bulbs are used as a source of diogenesis, which is produced as an extract. The Wild Yam plant (Dioscorea villosa) is rich in steroidal saponins and has played a key role in the development of the hormone-producing and birth control pill. Wild yam contains large amounts of a substance called diosgenin, which is a steroid-like substance and is involved in the production of the hormone progesterone.
- ESTROGEN THERAPY : Diosgenin or wild yam is often promoted as a natural alternative to estrogen therapy, so you will find that it is used in estrogen replacement therapy, vaginal dryness in older women, premenstrual syndrome, menstrual cramps, weak bones, Used for increasing energy & sexual arousal in men & women. Wild yam is traditionally used to treat menstrual cramps, nausea & morning sickness associated with pregnancy, inflammation, osteoporosis, menopausal symptoms, & other health conditions.
- SUPPLEMENT FACTS : Our wild yam is presented in a tablet containing 10: 1 extract of raw yam. 50mg Wild Yam extract per serving (10: 1 concentrated extract equals 500mg raw herb), with 16% diosgenin. Other INGREDIENTS : Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate). DIRECTIONS : Take one tablet daily, preferably with meals. Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans. Halal, Preservatives Free, No artificial Colouring.
- OTHER NAME(S) : Devil's Bones, DHEA Naturelle, Dioscorea, Dioscoreae, Dioscorea alata, Dioscorea batatas, Dioscorea composita, Dioscorea floribunda, Dioscorea hirticaulis, Dioscorea japonica, Dioscorea macrostachya, Dioscorea mexicana, Dioscorea opposita, Dioscorea tepinapensis, Dioscorea villosa, Dioscorée, American Yam, Atlantic Yam, Barbasco, China Root, Chinese Yam, Colic Root, Igname Sauvage, Igname Velue, Mexican Yam, Mexican Wild Yam, Ñame Silvestre, Natural DHEA, Phytoestrogen, Phyto-œstrogène, Rheumatism Root, Rhizoma Dioscorae, Rhizoma Dioscoreae, Shan Yao, Wild Mexican Yam, Yam, Yuma.
Used in China for over 2000 years, Wild Yam is a traditional herb, and in UKHealthHouse's Wild Yam tablets, the extract of Mexican Wild Yam (Dioscoria vulusa) is equivalent to 500 mg of whole dried root. A popular food supplement, Wild Yam is an herb that has long been traditionally used in China, dating back 2,000 years. Each UKHealthHouse Wild Yam tablet contains a concentrated, standard extract of Mexican Wild Yam (Dioscoria volosa), equivalent to 500mg of whole dried root, and provides 16% diosgenin. Wild yam is a Chinese herb that has been used for centuries to help with menopause, menstrual cramps, excessive sweating, IBS pain, hormonal imbalance, deodorant sauce.Key Benefits:
- An herb with traditional use for over 2000 years.
- Natural source of deodorant.
- Powerful plant contains estrogen (phytoestrogens).
- It is traditionally used to treat menstrual cramps, nausea and morning sickness associated with pregnancy.
- May hormonal imbalances, such as excessive sweating can reduce and reduce symptoms.
Wild Yam 500mg Tablets
Ingredients: Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Wild Yam Extract 10:1, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium stearate).
SUGGESTED USE: Take 1 Tablet daily with water. Do not exceed stated dose.
Free From: Dairy, soya, sugar and gluten.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet.
Each Tablet Providing: Wild Yam 500mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.