250 In stock
L Citrulline Malate Capsules | Pre Workout 1500mg serving | Male Enhancement | Vegans | Strong Muscle Pump | Muscle Gain | Nitric Oxide Pump | Anti-Fatigue Powder Capsule
- WHAT IS L-CITRULINE DL-MALATE ? Our Citrulline Malate Powder Capsule is a combination of the amino acid Citrulline & the organic salt Malate. The powder is formed to the optimal ratio of 2:1, meaning two parts Citrulline to the organic salt Malate. The primary dietary source of Citrulline is in melon, though it is found in minor amounts. It is also produced in the body in insignificant amounts from the amino acid L-Glutamine.
- WHAT IS USE OF CITRULLINE MALATE? L-citrulline is used for memory, fatigue, muscle weakness, sickle cell disease, high blood pressure, and diabetes. It is used for heart disease, body building, increasing energy, and for improving athletic performance. Citrulline Malate is a brilliant supplement for high intensity exercise such as weight lifting, circuits, sprints etc. Citrulline Malate can be used to form a unique pre-workout and is often combined with Taurine, Arginine (AAKG) & Beta Alanine.
- IS L-CITRULLINE MALATE SAFE? It also appears to be safe and there are currently no known side effects. This supplement may promote healthier blood vessels and lower blood pressure, especially in people with heart conditions or high blood pressure. For weight training, citrulline malate has been studied the most. It has been suggested that Citrulline is more effective than Arginine for enhancing overall plasma Arginine levels.
- WHEN SHOULD I OR YOU TAKE CITRULLINE MALATE? Citrulline is most commonly added to pre-workout supplements. To see the best results, take a supplement that contains Citrulline about 30 minutes before your workout. Many people like to take these supplements on an empty stomach to promote better absorption. Citrulline Malate is a brilliant supplement to add to your pre workout. Citrulline Malate can be used with Taurine to produce a muscular 'pump' and enhance vascularity.
- INCREASE TESTOSTERONE : The amino acids in L-Citrulline help in building lean muscle - boost strength & endurance by increasing protein synthesis. Testosterone is something the human body naturally understands, using it to push energy & give your body the burst of strength needed when lifting heavy weights. Due to Citrulline's effects on endogenous arginine synthesis, scientists believe that Citrulline may well be more effective at nitric oxide production than supplementing with arginine & AAKG supplements.
L-citrulline is a naturally occurring amino acid produced by the body and found in some foods like watermelon, garlic and some nuts. Citrulline Malate is a star within the supplement world, and it's benefits to performance - both in clinical studies and anecdotal use - well noted and impressive! Citrulline Malate has been shown to increase endurance during workouts, and reduce muscle soreness (DOMs) in the days following a workout.
- Stimulates vasodilation (widening of veins and arteries).
- Increased blood flow around the body.
- Helps transport nutrients.
- Helps in the absorption of nutrients.
- Mainly found in melons.
- Amazing value for money.
- 100% Citrulline Malate (2:1).
- Popular pre-workout ingredient.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- 500mg per Capsule = 1500mg Serving.
Citrulline Malate has also been shown to:
- Increase nitric oxide production - increased muscle pump during your workout, as well as nutrient transport after.
- Buffer Lactic Acid & Ammonia - increase endurance, especially during intense training (like your weight training or CrossFit).
- Increase ATP energy production - increase endurance and stamina in hard training sessions.
- Increase the utilization of BCAAs - increase muscle intake of these valuable amino acids.
L-Citruline DL-Malate Vegan Capsules
Ingredients: L-Citrulline DL-Malate 2:1 (VEGAN), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate), Capsule Shell HPMC (HydroxypropylMethyl Cellulose).
Recommended Dosage: Take 1-3 capsules per day with food.
Free From: Salt, Starch, Wheat, Maize, Gluten, Lactose, Yeast, Dairy Products, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colours and Genetically Modified Organisms.
Serving Size: 3 capsules.
Each Serving (3 Capsules) Providing: Citrulline Malate 1500mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.