49 In stock
Ferrous Fumarate Iron Tablets 14mg Blood Cells Energy Anaemia Tiredness Pregnancy High Strength General Health & Well Being Supplement
- What are ferrous fumarate tablets used for? Ferrous fumarate is a medicine used to treat and prevent iron deficiency anaemia. Iron helps the body to make healthy red blood cells which carry oxygen around the body. Some things such as blood loss, pregnancy or too little iron in your diet can make your iron supply drop too low, leading to anaemia. Iron is needed for energy production. Adequate Iron can prevent lethargy and fatigue.
- HIGH STRENGTH: Iron is vastly important and contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body as well as the normal function of the immune system and reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Suitable for both men and women, each of our small, easy to swallow, tablets provides 14mg of elemental Iron as Ferrous fumarate. This is equivalent to 100% of your Nutrient Reference Value (NRV) so you can be assured you are getting your full requirement from just one serving.
- ADVANCED BLOOD CELL HEALTH: Iron is an vital component of haemoglobin, a structural part of red blood cells. Essential for oxygen carriage. Iron is needed to prevent deficiency of Iron known as anaemia. This medication is an iron supplement used to treat or prevent low blood levels of iron. Iron is an important mineral that the body needs to produce red blood cells and keep you in good health. Our vegan formulation has been designed to maximise iron absorption and its utilisation by the body.
- VEGAN & VEGETARIAN FORMULATION: Iron fumarate, also known as ferrous fumarate, is the iron salt of fumaric acid, occurring as a reddish-orange powder, used to supplement iron intake. We have ensured that our Advanced Iron Complex is suitable for vegetarians and vegans to take, this is especially important to help reduce the risk of deficiencies in anyone following a meat-free diet. Our tablets are also free from gluten, cereals, dairy, eggs, crustaceans, fish, soy, celery and nuts.
- BEST FORMULA: Each easy to swallow tablet contains the ideal amount of Iron required for your body at a dosage of 14 mg per tablet. This ensures your body is never in deficit of Iron. Each tablet contain Ferrous fumarate: Overage 1%, Actual input 46.837mg/tablet. Equiv.Iron: Formula 14mg/tablet, Release limit NLT 80%, Methode QBI.
Iron helps the body to make healthy red blood cells which carry oxygen around the body. Some things such as blood loss, pregnancy or too little iron in your diet can make your iron supply drop too low, leading to anaemia. Iron is an important mineral that is neccessary for good health. Iron is present in all cells in your body however the most is found in red blood cells. Red blood cells transport oxygen from your lungs to the organs and tissues throughout your body. Another important role for Iron is to create energy from nutrients within the body. Along with this it also plays a role in nerve impulse transmission and these are signals that coordinate the actions of different parts of your body.
Ferrous fumarate is a type of iron. You normally get iron from the foods you eat. In your body, iron becomes a part of your haemoglobin and myoglobin Haemoglobin carries oxygen through your blood to tissues and organs. Myoglobin helps your muscle cells store oxygen. It is required to produce healthy haemoglobin and to support the transportation of oxygen and nutrients to cells around the body but also plays an important role in normal energy-yielding metabolism. Low levels of iron can reduce the body’s production of antibodies and weaken the immune system, and may also lead to anaemia or feelings of tiredness and fatigue.
Some benefits of Iron:
- Reduces tiredness & fatigue.
- Contributes to the formation of red blood cells.
- Creates energy from nutrients.
- Plays a huge part in bodily oxygen transport.
- Greatly improves cognitive function.
DIRECTIONS: Food Supplement. Take one tablet daily. Swallow with water.
Suitable for Vegan: Yes.
Suitable for Vegetarians: Yes.
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose.
✔ Cereals containing gluten.
✔ Crustaceans and products thereof.
✔ Eggs and products thereof.
✔ Fish and products thereof.
✔ Milk and products thereof.
✔ Lupin and products thereof.
✔ Sesame seeds and products thereof.
✔ Peanuts and products thereof.
✔ Sulphur dioxide and sulfites at levels above 10 ppm.
✔ Soybeans and products thereof.
✔ Nuts and products thereof.
✔ Celery and products thereof.
✔ Mollusc and products thereof.
✔ Mustard and products thereof.
✔ BSE/TSE Free.
Ferrous fumarate: Overage 1%, Actual input 46.837mg/tablet. Equiv. Iron: Formula 14mg/tablet, Release limit NLT 80%, Methode QBI.
Maltodextrin, Calcium carbonate(DC95), Microcrystalline cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Vegetable Magnesium stearate.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.